Arnold Peralta : Im 90% a Rangers Player

He certainly looks like a Rangers defender. Always on the wrong side of the attacker.:(

Based on that film I hope this is not true. He looks clumsy and unreliable. The keeper will have nightmares.

He certainly looks like a Rangers defender. Always on the wrong side of the attacker.:(

Based on that film I hope this is not true. He looks clumsy and unreliable. The keeper will have nightmares.

I don't normally trust youtube vids of players, but he does indeed look clumsy.

HONDURAS ace Arnold Peralta last night revealed: I’m almost a Rangers player and I can’t wait.

The midfielder is available on a free transfer from Honduran side Club Deportiva Vida this summer.

And he looks certain to sign for Ally McCoist after catching the Gers gaffer’s eye when he shackled Brazilian superstar Neymar last summer in the Olympics Games quarter-final, despite his side’s 3-2 defeat.

Perlata, 23, revealed: “I have 90 per cent agreed to sign for Rangers.

“The negotiations are very advanced and I hope the small details can be finalised soon.

“Without any doubts this is a huge step for me in my career.

“Every player from Honduras dreams of playing in Europe. I am going to play for Rangers which is a massive club.

“I am looking forward to going to Scotland.

“I’m very happy playing for Club Deportivo Vida because my family and friends are from La Ceiba and I’m not going to hide that I feel very comfortable living in Honduras.

“Yet this is a very good opportunity for me to improve as a player.

“If the final detail of the negotiations are agreed, I MUST take this opportunity.”

SunSport exclusively revealed that McCoist made a hush-hush trip to Panama City to watch the World Cup qualifier in the CONCACAF zone between Panama and Honduras, which the hosts won 2-0.

A few days earlier, McCoist sent his assistant coach Kenny McDowall to Tegucigalpa to watch Honduras draw 2-2 with Mexico when Peralta played the full 90 minutes.

Now the Ibrox manager is ready to rubber-stamp the deal.

Meanwhile, McCoist last night insisted he’ll QUIT if he’s not allowed to sign his own players.

There was some suspicion last summer that he had been prevented from signing his top targets.

But he said: “I certainly won’t be Rangers manager next year playing someone else’s players.

“There’s absolutely no point in me talking about our plans if I don’t have the say in what players are coming in.”

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/leaguedivision3/4876752/Per-Ill-be-Ger.html

When he's standing on the club crest at Auchenhowie with a Rangers top on then I'll believe he's signed.

When he makes his debut out of position then we dont see him again I'll believe he's signed :D

I notice that Ally confirmed the interest in this defender today, but didn't confirm in any way that he'll definitely be coming to play for us.

The info about him on the web says he's a midfielder (with defensive tendancies...)

The info about him on the web says he's a midfielder (with defensive tendancies...)

Perfect attributes for us playing him just off the striker then .................... :drum: