Charles wants ally to sack his backroom team.

Rangers FC Official ‏@RFC_Official 40m AMcC on today's reports - I have not entered into any discussions at all with Charles regarding my coaching staff.

Rangers FC Official ‏@RFC_Official 38m AMcC - All that I will say is that in last five years, Kenny, Ian, & myself have won 3 SPL titles, numerous cups & the #SFL3 for this club.

Rangers FC Official ‏@RFC_Official 37m AMcC - The fans need to know absolutely everything that goes on. I will never hide anything from the fans, they deserve that.

Rangers FC Official ‏@RFC_Official 36m AMcC - I would love to be sat here answering questions from you about things like Temps' two goals & Hemmings scoring his first goal.

Rangers FC Official ‏@RFC_Official 37m AMcC on Green - Relationship is fine, we spoke on the phone this morning. We'll meet again either today or tomorrow before the game.

Rangers FC Official ‏@RFC_Official 36m AMcC on Green - We both agree that the most important thing is that we want to take this club forward.

Rangers FC Official ‏@RFC_Official 36m AMcC - It's not about me, or about Charles Green. The most important thing is this football club.

Well there's a lie.

He has hid good attacking Football from us for two years.

It's entirely possible that what Ally says officially to the press and what he says unofficially are two completely different things...

If he says things unofficially that he thinks the fans should hear about and these things end up in the newspapers, then I would consider that as him sticking to his word about not hiding anything....

Edited by Zappa

It's entirely possible that what Ally says officially to the press and what he says unofficially are two completely different things...

If he says things unofficially that he thinks the fans should hear about and these things end up in the newspapers, then I would consider that as him sticking to his word about not hiding anything....

Surely the last thing needed is subtle innuendo if he really has something to say?

Surely the last thing needed is subtle innuendo if he really has something to say?

Coming out and publicly saying exactly what he thinks of Green & co isn't an option.