Charles wants ally to sack his backroom team.

Well I desire no leeway, just calm sensible discussion.

let me see if I can help:

Every time he's asked a leading question Ally has to say something which achieves four objectives:

1. He has to let the fans know he is in touch with what they think, feel and want

2. He has to do this in such a way as to keep himself at arms length from an employer who may or may not have the club's interest at heart and in such a way as to be able to continue to work with said employer

3. He has to be able to do the first two in such a way that doesn't give the press any opportunity to hang him out to dry.

4. he has to do the first three in a way that befits the manager of Rangers FC.

Oh, and he has to run a football club as well.

Guest nvager

This is reported by the Daily Rhebel so is to be believed?

If true then judging by the football on display this season are you totally surprised?

Can you compare the budgets and results of QoS and Rangers and say who has done better?

Again this story is from the Rhebel so must be taken with a big dose of salts.

ALLY McCOIST has revealed he’s more determined than ever before to be Rangers manager.

The Gers gaffer insists nothing at Ibrox will EVER make him quit.

McCoist famously stated he ‘doesn’t do walking away’ after going into administration.

There have been growing concerns he was ready to go.

But asked if the strains could see him quit, he vowed: “I’m miles away from that point. In fact, I WON’T reach that point.

“If and when I leave this club it will not be for the reason I couldn’t take any more.

“I’m more determined than ever to do this job.

“I say that because I don’t mind a scrap. I quite like a challenge. I like to meet things head-on and get on with it.

“Listen, I know the position I’m in at the moment as boss of the football club.

“But the one thing you’re guaranteed with this job is stick.

Running “Walter Smith got it. Willie Waddell got it. Bill Struth got it. Everybody got it. It goes with the territory, but it certainly hasn’t put me off in any way.

“I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, we’re doing alright. Those boys in there who won the title have done alright.

“I had a wee look at the paper to confirm it, and it’s true, we’re 24 points clear.

“I’d imagine things might be a little bit different if there were three or four games to go and we were still running for the title.”

McCoist has been unhappy with statements from outspoken owner Charles Green which branded his team the worst in Rangers’ history. And the Ibrox boss has lost backroom staff such as scout Neil Murray and physio Pip Yeates.

Yesterday there were reports chief executive Green had invited McCoist to SACK his coaches Ian Durrant and Kenny McDowall.

But the Gers boss insists: “I’ll make it quite clear, I have not entered any discussions about Kenny and Ian with Charles. I haven’t done it, so that’s that one cleared up.

“And on that subject, Kenny, Ian and myself, along with Walter won three titles and went to a European Final.

“Craig Whyte came to town, there were obviously cutbacks, so we didn’t win a title.

“Now this year we’ve managed to win a title.

“But I reiterate, I have not entered into any discussions at all with Charles regarding Kenny and Ian.”

McCoist insists he has a good working relationship with Green despite that.

He added: “I know for a fact that Charles wants to take the club forward. Absolutely.

“I don’t have any doubt we’ll have healthy disagreements on the way we’ll take the club forward.

“There are different reasons for the departures of Pip, Neil and Fran Sandaza and I’m aware of those reasons.

“I’ve accepted it and I’ll move on. I’d hope they will be replaced.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz2Q0h2jDsl