John Gow - Time for Rangers and Green to part company

The directors may be doing something or they may be doing nothing, unless you have sources then neither of us can say for sure, correct?

Keep on living in your own little world detached from reality.

The situation is what it is.

The fact of the matter is Green's performance generally has been reasonably good over the last year

I don't understand that viewpoint at all Frankie. How can his overall performance be regarded as good when he's been relatively constant in talking rubbish? It's been a never-ending stream of playing to the fans to get us on side with cheap jokes/jibes, moonbeams, and a plethora of nonsense which in all probability has been over 90% untrue, incorrect or unrealistic.

I think it's also worth considering that every lie told could be seen to cancel out a good deed and I think if you started doing the arithmetic on that one you'd run out of good deeds rather swiftly.

Guest John1872
Another one on the bandwagon then.

Maybe you disagree with me. Maybe you think the article was rubbish - that is all fine. But there is no jumping on a bandwagon, since I am the first blogger/writer on Rangers that I know of who says Green should go.

It's not an easy decision to make, since Green is running the club. The most 'political' choice is to say nothing, but I won't hide my opinion. There is too much at stake for the Rangers.

- John DC Gow.

Maybe you disagree with me. Maybe you think the article was rubbish - that is all fine. But there is no jumping on a bandwagon, since I am the first blogger/writer on Rangers that I know of who says Green should go.

It's not an easy decision to make, since Green is running the club. The most 'political' choice is to say nothing, but I won't hide my opinion. There is too much at stake for the Rangers.

- John DC Gow.

Thing is do you not think it's possible to be critical of Green on this without calling for his departure?

I outlined to you on twitter that I feel good is being cancelled out far too easily, bandwagon may be the wrong phrase but this opinion seems to be growing a bit on the online community anyway, all in the space of not much longer than a week, with majority of it related to issues before Green and co even took over officially.

Guest John1872
Thing is do you not think it's possible to be critical of Green on this without calling for his departure?

I outlined to you on twitter that I feel good is being cancelled out far too easily, bandwagon may be the wrong phrase but this opinion seems to be growing a bit on the online community anyway, all in the space of not much longer than a week, with majority of it related to issues before Green and co even took over officially.

No. Failing to apologise for calling people p*kis is enough. But his links with Whyte, and telling the fans stuff that doesn't seem true is well over the line.

Why anyone would accept a Rangers employee doing these things is beyond me.

- John DC Gow.

Completely agree and I'm glad there's others thinking along similar lines who are willing to speak up and call it like they see it. :tu:

I took a swipe at Green in an article a couple of days ago and it wasn't an easy decision to make. I knew it wouldn't go down well with staunch supporters of Green, especially since I couldn't stop myself from verging on being abusive. It's how I feel about the man though.