John Gow - Time for Rangers and Green to part company

Thing is do you not think it's possible to be critical of Green on this without calling for his departure?

I outlined to you on twitter that I feel good is being cancelled out far too easily, bandwagon may be the wrong phrase but this opinion seems to be growing a bit on the online community anyway, all in the space of not much longer than a week, with majority of it related to issues before Green and co even took over officially.

But some of these very things are things that Green has BLATANTLY LIED about, more than once too. You dont find it concerning that our CEO is being found out to be a LIAR ? How many lies does he need to tell before you start to suspect he may be up to no good ?

He has flat out lied to the fans and yet one of his very few defences is to call Whyte "google eyes" (which is merely pandering to the masses to deflect from himself) and then start to continue with the Whyte character assasination (which is fair enough) but without really giving any explanation as to WHY he lied to the fans, other than to say Whyte is bad news and I HAD to lie to you all.

And there are plenty of other lies as well.

Compulsive liar springs to mind.

And, for any "good being cancelled out far too easily" - some would say that "the bad is being ignored by some far too readily".

Green, Ahmad and Stockbridge are basically dead men walking as far as Rangers are concerned.

Surely that depends on who actually owns Rangers ? . All I know is Green himself claims to be the biggest shareholder . The same Green who was chasing whyte up for a few thousand for legal costs a year ago .

But some of these very things are things that Green has BLATANTLY LIED about, more than once too. You dont find it concerning that our CEO is being found out to be a LIAR ? How many lies does he need to tell before you start to suspect he may be up to no good ?

He has flat out lied to the fans and yet one of his very few defences is to call Whyte "google eyes" (which is merely pandering to the masses to deflect from himself) and then start to continue with the Whyte character assasination (which is fair enough) but without really giving any explanation as to WHY he lied to the fans, other than to say Whyte is bad news and I HAD to lie to you all.

And there are plenty of other lies as well.

Compulsive liar springs to mind.

And, for any "good being cancelled out far too easily" - some would say that "the bad is being ignored by some far too readily".

I wrote an article, if the CRO can put it up that will sum up my reasoning. Right now i'm constantly repeating myself.

A break from this forum may even be in order, i'm not going in a huff but it can be tiring being a lone voice.

Guest John1872
Completely agree and I'm glad there's others thinking along similar lines who are willing to speak up and call it like they see it. :tu:

I took a swipe at Green in an article a couple of days ago and it wasn't an easy decision to make. I knew it wouldn't go down well with staunch supporters of Green, especially since I couldn't stop myself from verging on being abusive. It's how I feel about the man though.

Thanks mate. I read that and although it was certainly 'stronger' than my own opinion, it followed the same lines.

I've said on twitter, and in person a few times since, that Green has to go. This was my immediate reaction to his "paki" jibes when I first read them late on Saturday night, and I stick by it. Its no bandwagon, its how I feel.

All things considered, we needed a Green-type figure. The street-fighter description that has been used is a good one; someone who will scrap and fight dirty where necessary. Someone who would stand up for what he believed in and wasn't afraid to speak his mind. For the most part, I've been behind what he has said, and I have been prepared to forgive some of his half-truths because he was actually delivering the big-ticket items that he said he would. But I simply cannot fathom why his press statements and poor judgement seem to have escalated so much in the space of the last week other than to say his ego seems to be out of control.

We need someone now who can help us through the growth and regeneration phase. Green may well be someone that in other circumstances could do the job well, but he's made too many enemies and got his hands too dirty along the way. As I said, much of this was absolutely necessary but we need a safer pair of hands to take us forward from here. Green must go.

I've said on twitter, and in person a few times since, that Green has to go. This was my immediate reaction to his "paki" jibes when I first read them late on Saturday night, and I stick by it. Its no bandwagon, its how I feel.

All things considered, we needed a Green-type figure. The street-fighter description that has been used is a good one; someone who will scrap and fight dirty where necessary. Someone who would stand up for what he believed in and wasn't afraid to speak his mind. For the most part, I've been behind what he has said, and I have been prepared to forgive some of his half-truths because he was actually delivering the big-ticket items that he said he would. But I simply cannot fathom why his press statements and poor judgement seem to have escalated so much in the space of the last week other than to say his ego seems to be out of control.

We need someone now who can help us through the growth and regeneration phase. Green may well be someone that in other circumstances could do the job well, but he's made too many enemies and got his hands too dirty along the way. As I said, much of this was absolutely necessary but we need a safer pair of hands to take us forward from here. Green must go.

Does the new guy get more than a year in the job if he's not perfect?

And if Green does in fact stay and leads us to a top league title within the next few years will you say you were wrong?

I will, but I don't think its a case of me saying "I told you so", or "I got it wrong". Its me giving my opinion based on my interpretation of the situation.

I will, but I don't think its a case of me saying "I told you so", or "I got it wrong". Its me giving my opinion based on my interpretation of the situation.

Sure, but for me it's always been a case of how we can't fully judge Green's reign until we're back on the top flight. Many on here used to agree with that, not anymore apparently.