Financial blow for Scottish football's restructure plan

My reading of the post was that it was connected with Whytes original takeover (ie. company now referred to as Oldco) - nothing connected to the company currently running the club at all.

The suggestion being that the SPL are effectively trying to do what we did last year.

The same principles apply. Even if the takeover of old co involved criminality, the subsequent transactions of the company (failure to pay HMRC, for example) need to be looked at seperately. The actions of purchasing shares have nothing to do with the company itself. A transaction between Murray and Whyte has nothing to do with the SFA or SPL per se and a transaction between Rangers and Ticketus (or the related guarantee) can only be looked upon in a stand alone basis.

Maybe you highlight the part being "rubbish", for I think a large part of it ain't rubbish at all?

This bit:

So if any criminality is involved, the SPL / SFA sanctions/embargoes & fines would be deemed illegal."Oldco" shareholders would have a case for suing the SFA / SPL for lose of revenue etc.

It is my opinion that the SFA / SPL are desperate to force reconstruction through to allow them to "Newco" & thereby avoid any legal action by "Oldco" shareholders.