Anyone else in CF1?

He reacted in the heat of the moment as he saw fit. Not like he assaulted them.

So as he saw fit that makes it ok?,bullshit,the guy is a wanker/bully for what he did. Everybody is entitled to free speech,whether you agree with it or not!.

It's not right though that some guy tears down a banner just because he disagrees with it!

I 100% agree mate, especially went there's a lot of bears who feel the same as the lads who had the banner.

The trouble with these things is that it gets into the papers and it'll claim it speaks for us all.

There's no bloody page space left in the papers because they're already full of bad press about Green!

I 100% agree mate, especially went there's a lot of bears who feel the same as the lads who had the banner.

I despair at where we are going these days as a fan base!, it doesn't matter whether you agree or not with what anyone says,they are entitled to their own opinion. It's hard enough being a Rangers fan these days without fans turning on each other because of a banner!,FFS what is it we are allowed to do/say these days without getting grief from fellow fans?.

as long as the grief is given to you in the form of an arguments or a debate, no problem.

The problem is when some skinhead, knuckledragger in an England top acts the hard man up against some women and kids. Scumbucket that he is.

Agreed!. Who the fuck is he to do that?.

I despair at where we are going these days as a fan base!, it doesn't matter whether you agree or not with what anyone says,they are entitled to their own opinion. It's hard enough being a Rangers fan these days without fans turning on each other because of a banner!,FFS what is it we are allowed to do/say these days without getting grief from fellow fans?.

Tell me about it Ian. I've had three different fans throw the tim accusation/insinuation at me this week for speaking my mind about Green being a liar. How that makes me a target for abuse when I'm just telling it like it is and Green actually IS a liar I'll never know. Not only that, but some fans are taking it that having a go at Green is the same as having a go at the club. Well, Green might have started believing he was Mr Rangers, but he most certainly is not and any Bear having a go at him is only doing it because he's embarrassing the club they love by talking shite and telling lies!