That seals it for me. Green is a goner.

"Knowing one or two of the board members really well, they want an end to this whole scenario."

Translation: Walter and the other Rangers guys want Green out.

"I'm really confident in those board members and what they did today and I'm really confident in the future once the commission finds out the results."

Translation: These are real Rangers men and once they get rid of Green, we can move on.

"I do sense, quite rightly, that they are getting a little bit frustrated that the whole thing isn't out in the open, that the truth isn't there for everybody to see"

Translation: The fans smell a rat and want something done about it.

"They deserve the truth. They deserve to know what's been happening behind the scenes at their club."

Translation: There has been skullduggery afoot and we'll be blowing the whistle once we have put the evidence together.

"I do detect a greater frustration from within them and I do understand it and, I take it a step further, I agree with it."

Translation: There's no way Green could continue to employ me after me saying something like that - but, bovverd? Nah, Green's gone and I'm staying.

i wouldn't quite go as far as your interpretation but between this what aj and keith jackson have alleged i really doubt everything is above board.

but even if it isn't malcolm murray, walter and harte etc may not be able to shift green. we may need to help them.

but as i say we need to wait and see.

A touch farcical ... and also the "analysis". Farcical? Yes, because of the simplest of facts. At big club like ours, people who are not up involved in the business running of the club will never get any insight what is actually going on. The directors might, the manager occasionally too, but from the players down to the fans, you will not be allowed any greater insight into the confidental stuff. All this "deserving the truth and know all the facts" is surely well meant, but there it ends. And not just for Rangers FC. Go to any club and company this side of Saturn's rings and you'll find the same.

I for one hope the commission deals with it in a proper, Rangers-like manner and that the "public" accepts its decision.