Board made aware of more links between Green and Whyte

You really are of the opinion that it is fine and well if someone with ears within on nearby any board-room talk is leaking info to the Daily Record or the Sun?

if it's something they can't put their name to but the fans need to know then yes i am.

but as i say this will be from aj mostly.

I don't know who wrote this article from the Rhebel. What is the object of the article? Is it to inform or create hysteria? Let's see if we can agree with it or debunk it. The first allegation is -"evidence that one of Whyte’s business partners and a major player behind his attempts to reclaim control of Rangers is connected to the company behind Green’s takeover." The guy referred to is Joe Dwek who owns an 11.6% stake in Worthington Group and Whyte also owns shares in Worthington Group, so I suppose that makes them business partners. Hello, fellow fans who own shares in Rangers, are you and I business partners? By way of being a major player he means that Whyte would like Dwek to pay the legal bills for any possible court action against Charles Green - NOT Rangers. The company that backed Charles Green is Zeus Capital and their founder , Richard Hughes, in the year 2005 gave an interview that was complimentary of Joe Dwek. In 2005 I said to the rest of the guys in my supporters club that Alex McCleish was doing alright. You can see the sinister connection in both cases, eh? The next damning connection is that Green, in the year 2000, had business dealings with a financial giant of a company called Close Brothers. Last year Whyte paid to lease kitchen equipment from Close Brothers. If you are a financial giant I guess you might want to have more than two clients in twelve years - sinister, eh? Next one is a beauty - " There is another link between Close Brothers and Whyte. One of the board members of Close Brothers is Ray Greenshields, who is also chairman of Octopus VCT3, who own Ticketus. Whyte funded his takeover of Rangers by selling off future season tickets to Ticketus. " This sinister connection is so that Ticketus would know who to sue to get their 18M pound back. Now remember at this stage Walter is so infuriated that he's ready to resign and the Board called an emergency meeting at Murray Park ( Auchenhowie to you and me ) in which fierce resistance was exhibited by either side in the Board's power struggle ( can my heart stand any more? ). Now they tell us about Whyte's new company and I did a check, and it does exist :-

LAW FINANCIAL LIMITED

Company Summary

Incorporated on: 12/03/2013

Company number: 08440073

SIC code: Unknown Appointment Details

Function: Director

Appointment Date: 12/03/2013

Registered Office

48 SKYLINES VILLAGE

LIMEHARBOUR

LONDON

E14 9TS

GB

Company Officers

GOLD MANSON LIMITED

Mr Craig Whyte

DOCUMENTS

Business Summary

Law Financial Limited is an Active business incorporated in England & Wales on 12th March 2013. Their business activity has not been recorded. Law Financial Limited is run by 2 current members. It has no share capital. It is not part of a group.

Other Documents

Document Type Date Filed

NEWINC New Incorporation documents. 13-03-2013 £2.00

Event History

Date Description

14/03/2013 New Board Member Mr C. Whyte appointed

14/03/2013 New Board Member GOLD MANSON LIMITED appointed

They say that Sevco 5088 is a subsidiary of Law Financial Ltd. That brings up another question in that if you had a parent company and a subsidiary company, would you not expect that to form a group? Under the business summary above it say that Law Financial Ltd is not part of a group.

I feel so much better informed after reading that article from the Rhebel. Hysterical? Have another beer !!!

I don't know who wrote this article from the Rhebel. What is the object of the article? Is it to inform or create hysteria? Let's see if we can agree with it or debunk it. The first allegation is -"evidence that one of Whyte’s business partners and a major player behind his attempts to reclaim control of Rangers is connected to the company behind Green’s takeover." The guy referred to is Joe Dwek who owns an 11.6% stake in Worthington Group and Whyte also owns shares in Worthington Group, so I suppose that makes them business partners. Hello, fellow fans who own shares in Rangers, are you and I business partners? By way of being a major player he means that Whyte would like Dwek to pay the legal bills for any possible court action against Charles Green - NOT Rangers. The company that backed Charles Green is Zeus Capital and their founder , Richard Hughes, in the year 2005 gave an interview that was complimentary of Joe Dwek. In 2005 I said to the rest of the guys in my supporters club that Alex McCleish was doing alright. You can see the sinister connection in both cases, eh? The next damning connection is that Green, in the year 2000, had business dealings with a financial giant of a company called Close Brothers. Last year Whyte paid to lease kitchen equipment from Close Brothers. If you are a financial giant I guess you might want to have more than two clients in twelve years - sinister, eh? Next one is a beauty - " There is another link between Close Brothers and Whyte. One of the board members of Close Brothers is Ray Greenshields, who is also chairman of Octopus VCT3, who own Ticketus. Whyte funded his takeover of Rangers by selling off future season tickets to Ticketus. " This sinister connection is so that Ticketus would know who to sue to get their 18M pound back. Now remember at this stage Walter is so infuriated that he's ready to resign and the Board called an emergency meeting at Murray Park ( Auchenhowie to you and me ) in which fierce resistance was exhibited by either side in the Board's power struggle ( can my heart stand any more? ). Now they tell us about Whyte's new company and I did a check, and it does exist :-

LAW FINANCIAL LIMITED

Company Summary

Incorporated on: 12/03/2013

Company number: 08440073

SIC code: Unknown Appointment Details

Function: Director

Appointment Date: 12/03/2013

Registered Office

48 SKYLINES VILLAGE

LIMEHARBOUR

LONDON

E14 9TS

GB

Company Officers

GOLD MANSON LIMITED

Mr Craig Whyte

DOCUMENTS

Business Summary

Law Financial Limited is an Active business incorporated in England & Wales on 12th March 2013. Their business activity has not been recorded. Law Financial Limited is run by 2 current members. It has no share capital. It is not part of a group.

Other Documents

Document Type Date Filed

NEWINC New Incorporation documents. 13-03-2013 £2.00

Event History

Date Description

14/03/2013 New Board Member Mr C. Whyte appointed

14/03/2013 New Board Member GOLD MANSON LIMITED appointed

They say that Sevco 5088 is a subsidiary of Law Financial Ltd. That brings up another question in that if you had a parent company and a subsidiary company, would you not expect that to form a group? Under the business summary above it say that Law Financial Ltd is not part of a group.

I feel so much better informed after reading that article from the Rhebel. Hysterical? Have another beer !!!

lol worthington group is paying for whytes court case v us. i think their is a nice clear link.