The Rangers Saga â?? Groundhog Day

You really don't think he was pushed to the exit door even ever so slightly?

perhaps by ahmed. either that or he knew he was fucked.

if he was innocent theirs no way mm and walter could have made him resign. no way in hell.

just like green couldn't make neil murray resign.

perhaps by ahmed. either that or he knew he was fucked.

if he was innocent theirs no way mm and walter could have made him resign. no way in hell.

just like green couldn't make neil murray resign.

I disagree, it could easily be a case of 'resign or we'll turn Rangers fans right against you, they trust us as Rangers men'.

who are the blazers and brown brogues? if your talking about p murray, aj and bain as examples they have a shit load more experience than green and co. if you throw in dave king and d park its not even a competition.

Bain? are you serious ? since when did a chef/male model qualify you as a Rangers Chief Exec.

Bain? are you serious ? since when did a chef/male model qualify you as a Rangers Chief Exec.

10 years was it of doing the job would qualify anyone. what qualifies mather or green?

i will conceded you have picked my weakest of 5 names to concentrate on which was smart.

oh and if green was forced out he would be shouting about it not saying it was his choice. say what you want about him hes a fighter.

Or maybe he actually cares about the club more than you give him credit for and wants to give us a chance of moving past this.

nothing would make an innocent man who wants to stay walk out of a job.

he would just wait to be cleared by the inquiry. or wait to be sacked and win his industrial tribunal.

nothing

Green was hounded out by those on the board who wanted him & his guys out. I'm just not convinced those left will be able to take the club forward as we hope. There's a 'jobs-for-life' mentality setting in now starting with the team manager

Once this Craig Whyte nonsense is over (and nothing gets proven) I'm convinced we'll see a takeover of some sort. I'm sure CG has more investors on his side than MM.