The Rangers Saga â?? Groundhog Day

The ironic thing about being accused of 'stockholm syndrome' is that I was one of the few who didn't trust Murray and to this day I still argue against people who think he is all wonderful.

I even said people shouldn't be too quick to ignore AJ's warnings about Whyte.

But hey, I just follow the leader and base nothing on thought out opinion.

To play devil's advocate a little....

Regarding Malcolm Murray seeing the bank statements.... How do we know that he has even ASKED to see them ? The statement in the OP doesnt suggest he has. I have been in LOTS of Board meetings and NEVER has ANY Board member asked to see the bank statements. NEVER. It shouldnt really be an issue for the chairman of the board to see bank statements. That is why there is an accounts/finance department.

Sure, the OP says he hasnt seen the bank statements - doesnt mean he cant should he ask. Do we know he has actually been asked and refused ?

Also, seeing the books is not something I see a Chairman ask for either - that is why there is an audit committee and external auditors. The Chairman usually delegates the necessity to review the books and financial accuracy to his audit committee.

I am not saying there isnt an issue that Murray hasnt seen them, but we dont know whether he has even asked.

You see all this stuff as black and white, smoking gun, conclusive etc, I do not.

I make no apologies for still being grateful to Green, this time last year I feared not having a club. It will take more for me to turn on him, and more may come about. I'm not afraid to reassess my views.

I see his lies as black and white, I'm not sure how else to view that, I'm not sure how you can see shades of grey frankly. It's not a matter of finding a smoking gun, by the time you find that the murder has been committed. What I do is look at the behaviour, the public utterances and the company he keeps and make a judgement on that. We all feared we wouldn't have a club last year, why this is making me angry is because I find myself feeling the same way again now.

I see his lies as black and white, I'm not sure how else to view that, I'm not sure how you can see shades of grey frankly. It's not a matter of finding a smoking gun, by the time you find that the murder has been committed. What I do is look at the behaviour, the public utterances and the company he keeps and make a judgement on that. We all feared we wouldn't have a club last year, why this is making me angry is because I find myself feeling the same way again now.

Really? I must have missed the announcement of our second administration.

Really? I must have missed the announcement of our second administration.

You don't need to be in administration to worry about the future, we should all have learned that by now.

Tell us your fears. No need to bear them on your own.

Second liquidation?

My own view? More perilous than this time last year. The respite provided by the BTC and LNS rulings has dissipated with colossal damage to reputation. Perpetual Crisis Club.

I'm worried about the future but I don't see why we need to be fearing the club's death again.

I hope you are right. I'm not sure even a club as large as ours could withstand a second financial collapse. I've huge concerns about the motives of a number of the people around our club just now, they have a stated aim of wanting to make money, I don't see how it is possible to make the kind of money they expect in Scotland, I worry they have a plan b, and what that might involve selling concerns me greatly.