The Rangers Saga â?? Groundhog Day

Your faith in Green is bewildering. I'm coming to the conclusion that a strand of our support simply require to have unquestioning loyalty to someone, no matter who it is. I actually wonder if somewhere in the subconscious of the Lowland Scot and Northern Irish there is need to be loyal, it's in our DNA now.

Green is a liar and a buffoon, he might actually be a lot worse than too, but for now we know for sure he is those two things. That alone should exclude him from holding any position at our club.

It's all fine and well to create a psycho analysis but where is the debate and refuting of my actual view points? Basically you think we should all be towing a party line now?

It's all fine and well to create a psycho analysis but where is the debate and refuting of my actual view points? Basically you think we should all be towing a party line now?

What viewpoints? From my reading you see Green as the club's saviour and think he's been overthrown by a shady cabal of 'Rangers men' intent on installing Ally McCoist to the role of manager for life.

Green managed to lose the faith of a six man board in less than 8 months, that's some going, he's clearly a regular business genius.

He's lied to the support.

He's embarrassed the club.

This whole Green farrago stinks, why you can't see that I don't know. I reminded of some of our support who continued to back Craig Whyte even after administration because they couldn't bring themselves to admit he'd lied and conned them.

What viewpoints? From my reading you see Green as the club's saviour and think he's been overthrown by a shady cabal of 'Rangers men' intent on installing Ally McCoist to the role of manager for life.

Green managed to lose the faith of a six man board in less than 8 months, that's some going, he's clearly a regular business genius.

This whole Green farrago stinks, why you can't see that I don't know. I reminded of some of our support who continued to back Craig Whyte even after administration because they couldn't bring themselves to admit he'd lied and conned them.

even after we knew about ticketus for sure from d@P.

Stockholm syndrome.

You see all this stuff as black and white, smoking gun, conclusive etc, I do not.

I make no apologies for still being grateful to Green, this time last year I feared not having a club. It will take more for me to turn on him, and more may come about. I'm not afraid to reassess my views.