The Rangers Saga â?? Groundhog Day

Guest DavieBlue

Friend on green and white forum says they're chuckling at us losing a million a month and heading for Admin 2. With no assets due to Whyte's claims there will be no way out?

I'm hoping some of the clever guys on here can allay my fear as I'm more worried now than last year.

Friend on green and white forum says they're chuckling at us losing a million a month and heading for Admin 2. With no assets due to Whyte's claims there will be no way out?

I'm hoping some of the clever guys on here can allay my fear as I'm more worried now than last year.

There's a clue right there to allaying your fears.

I see his lies as black and white, I'm not sure how else to view that, I'm not sure how you can see shades of grey frankly. It's not a matter of finding a smoking gun, by the time you find that the murder has been committed. What I do is look at the behaviour, the public utterances and the company he keeps and make a judgement on that. We all feared we wouldn't have a club last year, why this is making me angry is because I find myself feeling the same way again now.

In reference to my shade of grey.

I think skullduggery was required to deal with a master of skullduggery himself Whyte. Clearly Green has been economical with the details but it rings true in that he always said they had to deal with Whyte to be able to try a CVA. I can see very much why he wouldn't think telling all about his dealings with Whyte would benefit anyone, but obviously googly eyes' fondness for a tape recorder has forced the issue.

If further involvement and deals are shown with Whyte as in beyond that pre-CVA period I will probably start to reassess but currently, rightly or wrongly, I believe Green when he says it was all about telling Whyte what he wanted to hear and showing him what he wanted to see. I think the ends can justify the means.

In reference to my shade of grey.

I think skullduggery was required to deal with a master of skullduggery himself Whyte. Clearly Green has been economical with the details but it rings true in that he always said they had to deal with Whyte to be able to try a CVA. I can see very much why he wouldn't think telling all about his dealings with Whyte would benefit anyone, but obviously googly eyes' fondness for a tape recorder has forced the issue.

If further involvement and deals are shown with Whyte as in beyond that pre-CVA period I will probably start to reassess but currently, rightly or wrongly, I believe Green when he says it was all about telling Whyte what he wanted to hear and showing him what he wanted to see. I think the ends can justify the means.

When are you going to accept there never was any deal to be done between Green and Whyte in regards to Whyte's shareholding because there didn't need to be one because we know Green & Co were acting as front men for Whyte.

Green obtained an exclusive and binding agreement to purchase Rangers by fraudulent means.

"You are Sevco that's what we are saying."

When are you going to accept there never was any deal to be done between Green and Whyte in regards to Whyte's shareholding because there didn't need to be one because we know Green & Co were acting as front men for Whyte.

Green obtained an exclusive and binding agreement to purchase Rangers by fraudulent means.

"You are Sevco that's what we are saying."

If only words did mean so much in life.