Stock Exchange Announcement on Directorships

When did CG resign as a Director , zappa , first ive heard of this

Well, that's linked with what I'm asking rbr. Why has this Director Declaration been made on the Stock Exchange today?

that's a better record than you then. still nice to see your still defending any charlatan who's trying to screw us over for cash.

how's tour mate Muir? hope he took you out for dinner with his bonus. after all your help pushing through the sale to whyte.

that's a better record than you then. still nice to see your still defending any charlatan who's trying to screw us over for cash.

how's tour mate Muir? hope he took you out for dinner with his bonus. after all your help pushing through the sale to whyte.

Haha, you've surpassed yourself this time. I came in peace, as well. Did you read my post before deciding I was defending Green, or would you just wish it was thus? If Muir is involved, I hope he goes to jail with the rest of them, but then I've told you that numerous times. You always seem to want my view to be something other than it is. :P

So has the Director Declaration in the OP been made on the Stock Exchange today simply because of Green's resignation as CEO & Director??

When did CG resign as a Director , zappa , first ive heard of this

Just revisiting this issue because I do indeed think he'll be leaving completely and that might answer my (unanswered) question as to why the director disclosure was made yesterday. You just need to look at the wording in the stock exchange statement on April 9th:

9 April 2013

Rangers International Football Club plc

("Rangers", the "Company" or the "Club")

Directorate Change

The Company announces that Charles Green has notified the Board that he wishes to step down as Chief Executive with immediate effect. Recent weeks have seen media interest in the circumstances surrounding the period prior to the acquisition of The Club by the consortium led by Mr Green. Whilst Mr Green strenuously denies any wrongdoing, he has recognised that this negative publicity is a distraction and is detracting from the achievements and reputation of The Club. As a result, Mr Green has informed the Board that he will leave his post with immediate effect and leave the Company, following an orderly handover, by the end of May. The Board has commenced the search for a new Chief Executive and expects the role to attract high quality candidates from both within and outwith the industry. A further announcement will be made in due course.

That suggests to me that he will be leaving the company completely. Hopefully someone we can trust gets first dibs on his shares for a good price too.

Just revisiting this issue because I do indeed think he'll be leaving completely and that might answer my (unanswered) question as to why the director disclosure was made yesterday. You just need to look at the wording in the stock exchange statement on April 9th:

That suggests to me that he will be leaving the company completely. Hopefully someone we can trust gets first dibs on his shares for a good price too.

Leaving the company is nothing to do with selling his shares though. They are unrelated events unless stipulated in his contract, which I would doubt is the case.

Leaving the company is nothing to do with selling his shares though. They are unrelated events unless stipulated in his contract, which I would doubt is the case.

I know that mate. I simply said that it looks as though he'll be leaving the company completely and added on that I hope someone we can trust gets first dibs on his shares for a good price too.