Stock Exchange Announcement on Directorships

(Sorry about the caps - easiest way to answer)

Given the last two answers, you might want to reconsider whether "Stockbridge is obviously failing in his position as Company Secretary". ;)3

Boss what is your take on this whole affair?

Do you think Whyte has any ground for claiming Ibrox and MP?

Since Rangers are now claiming ownership of Sevco 5088 Ltd, does this not now confirm direct involvement of the club in any legal dispute?

So where we were last week looking at Green Vs Whyte, we're now instead looking at Rangers Vs Worthington Group?

Boss what is your take on this whole affair?

Do you think Whyte has any ground for claiming Ibrox and MP?

Simple answer is "who knows".

From what legal folk are saying, IF Whyte has any claim, it will be against Green/Ahmad, and not against Rangers/Ibrox per se. I can't see D&P having sold the assets to Sevco Scotland if they were not completely satisfied that the company could take the place of Sevco 5088 in the agreement.

More generally, I think Whyte is going to jail. I don't think he will be alone, Withey perhaps being the most obvious candidate to join him. If Green is involved in a fraud, I hope he gets put away too, however if Green is genuinely innocent (except for shafting Whyte, which is a good thing) then he's been harshly treated, albeit he has brought some of it upon himself.

So has the Director Declaration in the OP been made on the Stock Exchange today simply because of Green's resignation as CEO & Director??

When did CG resign as a Director , zappa , first ive heard of this