Bomber Brown on BBCeltic

Brown isn't the most eloquent guy, but he was dead right to pull English up about the criticism of him when he was appointed Dundee manager. English's remarks went beyond professional criticism and into personal criticism which was unfair and also inaccurate. Brown is as qualified a coach as say Jackie McNamara yet his move to Dundee Utd was greeted by the media very differently to Brown's to Dundee.

It's easy to mock someone like Brown, I've no idea what he knows, or thinks he knows, about Green, but I've no doubt he's sincere in his belief. Because he's not particularly articulate he becomes a figure of fun.

Brown did an awful job at Clyde and wasn't highly rated as our reserve coach.

Be fair, Pep Guardiola couldn't have done much with Clyde. Who didn't rate him at Rangers? He was a coach with us for a long time under several managers and boards, someone must have.

Be fair, Pep Guardiola couldn't have done much with Clyde. Who didn't rate him at Rangers? He was a coach with us for a long time under several managers and boards, someone must have.

Was there not pretty strong rumours about him bullying the young players?

Brown isn't the most eloquent guy, but he was dead right to pull English up about the criticism of him when he was appointed Dundee manager. English's remarks went beyond professional criticism and into personal criticism which was unfair and also inaccurate. Brown is as qualified a coach as say Jackie McNamara yet his move to Dundee Utd was greeted by the media very differently to Brown's to Dundee.

It's easy to mock someone like Brown, I've no idea what he knows, or thinks he knows, about Green, but I've no doubt he's sincere in his belief. Because he's not particularly articulate he becomes a figure of fun.

this is exactly it. bomber certainly believes what he is saying. in fairness hes been rather vindicated of late.

What I believe is being lost here is that John Brown, whether rightly or wrongly, put his head on the block and stood on the steps of Ibrox and said what he believed to be

the truth, irrespective of how it could affect him personally.

Loved him as a player and love the fact that he didn't stay quiet.

In years to come, I only hope that his beliefs are proved wrong.

Even if they are, for me, he's still a hero for expressing them.

I though Brown was excellent during the entire piece. Whatever else you say about him, you have got to admire his honesty, integrity and courage.

He is not an articulate man, but he challenged a guy on national radio, in Tom English, whose livelihood is the spoken and written word - and came out, imo, on top. (FWIW, I think English is just about the best and most honest sports journalist around at the moment)

However, the reason he came out on top is the most worrying aspect of the whole thing. He had a simple, honest and unshakeable point of view; namely, that Green and his crew were at it.

He definitely seems to know something - and it's something bad.

I suspect it will be shown to come down to the ownership of the stadium and the training complex.