TRS Exclusive: Ibrox Leak?

I think it is disgusting how this is being played out in public, a deliberate attempt to fish out the media for futher exposure, unlike Frankie i think it was, i knew the media would lap this up. This is a campaign to hound out a certain number of individuals. No one comes out of this with any credit

Ta for answering. The "dirty linen in public" does worry me and you are certainly correct with your last sentence.

In this situation of "no credit", however, I'd rather know, by whatever route, if someone in IA's position at our club was writing such scurrilous bile to a fan site; posing as a semi-literate, short-fused fan while reveling in his own inside knowledge. It is a small part of the crime (by whomsoever is guilty of it) but the sloppiness with which it was done (using "we" and the fake Scotticisms - "neh" !!!) suggests a lack of intelligence that is a worry its own right - unless "the poster" only came online when chemically challenged.

PS By the way - he/she/they were right about the running costs though!

I think some are taking their conspiracy theories a bit too far.

I wouldnt say its a conspiracy theory Frankie , just another part of our history that will go down in the realms of infamy , that there is a boardroom split where one side is seen as the good rangers men and the other is seen as the bad money grabbers is all too obvious and you can almost write the script of this drama as it unfolds over the next few weeks and months .

Funny how these things always seem to play out at end of season when there are very few games left and dissenting voices and banners arent heard nor seen

I think some are taking their conspiracy theories a bit too far.

I always want to have some long convo with you about life etc, then I see your avatar and laugh and pop on CYE.

I wouldnt say its a conspiracy theory Frankie , just another part of our history that will go down in the realms of infamy , that there is a boardroom split where one side is seen as the good rangers men and the other is seen as the bad money grabbers is all too obvious and you can almost write the script of this drama as it unfolds over the next few weeks and months .

Funny how these things always seem to play out at end of season when there are very few games left and dissenting voices and banners arent heard nor seen

Mate, these splits are clearly evident and I've posted as much over the last few weeks. However, I don't think everything needs to be seen as A v B in every small detail but just what's better for the club as a whole.

Do we really want 'C' level execs posting sensitive information on fan forums? Doesn't matter if that's A or B from any split - it's unacceptable.

I always want to have some long convo with you about life etc, then I see your avatar and laugh and pop on CYE.

Never mind all this mess, use your contacts to get LD making series 9... Wait is killing me!

Mate, these splits are clearly evident and I've posted as much over the last few weeks. However, I don't think everything needs to be seen as A v B in every small detail but just what's better for the club as a whole.

Do we really want 'C' level execs posting sensitive information on fan forums? Doesn't matter if that's A or B from any split - it's unacceptable.

Couldn't agree more, and as an aside when was the last time the club was put first , with the exception of the support

Couldn't agree more, and as an aside when was the last time the club was put first , with the exception of the support

Not enough that's for sure. But, as you say, the fans will always put it first so I'm very confident those involved won't be for the benefit of A, B or C... :)