Sunday mail -Title deeds

Whyte can have no claim on Rangers. In his wildest dreams he may have a personal claim against Green and the shafters but I can't see how a Court would reduce the transfer from the old company to the new one and clawback the assets.

Reading between the lines I take it 'sannybear' thinks Whyte may have some claim to us hence ticketus

Just my opinion

No no , Whyte`s a desperate man clutching at straws . I think octopus/ticketus went over whyte`s head at administration when they realised they stood to lose their money .

i do suspect ticketus will be the only ones to get all their money back. i just hope its from whyte not rangers.

How could they possibly get it from us? The deal was primarily with whyte and secondly with oldco, no? They took whyte to court and won. Can someone clearly explain how on earth ticketus could ever get any money from us? This rumor seems ridiculous.