Sunday mail -Title deeds

How could they possibly get it from us? The deal was primarily with whyte and secondly with oldco, no? They took whyte to court and won. Can someone clearly explain how on earth ticketus could ever get any money from us? This rumor seems ridiculous.

I can`t say if it`s clear or not but I contend that us ie RFC (or RIFC if you will) are owned ie more than 51% of shares in the company are held by people connected to ticketus/octopus/zeus . They can do pretty much what they like with us and are only interested in protecting their investment and making money . I think our only hope is Dave King buying them out .

I can`t say if it`s clear or not but I contend that us ie RFC (or RIFC if you will) are owned ie more than 51% of shares in the company are held by people connected to ticketus/octopus/zeus . They can do pretty much what they like with us and are only interested in protecting their investment and making money . I think our only hope is Dave King buying them out .

To be honest I also think that ticketus own us. Not based on fact but just a gut feeling that could be a million miles from the truth.

Whyte and Rangers being mentioned in the same breath is very common nowadays, am about sick of it just when we thought it was all confined to history.

Ticketus name is flying about again now....what the hell is going on with the club? Why are we second guessing while silence is death defying from the powers that be.

We are in a right mess are we not? No further on, crap team on the park as well with no reason to feel happy.

So ticketus( who have already lost around £20m to Whyte because of him buying us) indirectly spend millions more owning us thro' other companies via a share issue ??? sorry, not buying that.

who says they spent millions getting the shares?

green got 5 million for free. ahmed 2.2 million for 2k. why would zeus for example pay millions.

So ticketus( who have already lost around £20m to Whyte because of him buying us) indirectly spend millions more owning us thro' other companies via a share issue ??? sorry, not buying that.

But look at it from their standpoint - their 18m is heading down the swannee , yes they can sue whyte and win but will get heehaw ( as the ex-mrs whyte found out) but , knowing whyte`s business plan , they can throw in a few million more and with a compliant administrator end up with the whole shooting match . Thinking they needed his shares , whyte was strung along then dumped when the assets were transferred to sevco scotland instead .

The title deeds are a red herring imho , it`s who owns or controls the majority of shares that counts . All just my opinion .

But look at it from their standpoint - their 18m is heading down the swannee , yes they can sue whyte and win but will get heehaw ( as the ex-mrs whyte found out) but , knowing whyte`s business plan , they can throw in a few million more and with a compliant administrator end up with the whole shooting match . Thinking they needed his shares , whyte was strung along then dumped when the assets were transferred to sevco scotland instead .

The title deeds are a red herring imho , it`s who owns or controls the majority of shares that counts . All just my opinion .

The shareholding was all listed in the prospectus.

Exactly. We are talking about a generally highly regarded company in Octopus. Why would they look at buying a minority of the shares in the club, which is a fairly high risk venture, costing them a lot more money and sinking more money into a club where they have already lost a bucketful?

They cocked up by not getting proper security, They aren't going to make that mistake again.