The National Coupon

Is it just me but were Arsenal a bunch of dirty whining bastards today....

Makes a change from it being Chelski every fuckin' week.

Great result for The Gooners and it gives Man Ure an even bigger advantage over they cheating fucks.

I thought it was a great game to watch but was suprised Flamini, Drgba and Lehman were still on the pitch at the end.

Honestly cant say I saw any cheating from Chelsea. Drogba was accused of two dives so I been told but 'and only IMO' didnt see them as dives.

Makes a change from it being Chelski every fuckin' week.

Was more the yawn was aimed at ;)

I thought it was a great game to watch but was suprised Flamini, Drgba and Lehman were still on the pitch at the end.

Honestly cant say I saw any cheating from Chelsea. Drogba was accused of two dives so I been told but 'and only IMO' didnt see them as dives.

Was more the yawn was aimed at ;)

Drogba and Lehman were like two big girls blouses. If they look back on that they will be ashamed of themselves.

Watching the highlights right now and to say that Arsenal weere "dirty whining bastards" today is a mistake. I think you meant to say Chelsea Jon, they were surrounding the ref after every decision he made against them. And that wee shite Ashley Cole needs to remember that Arsenal made him the player he is today and stop wanting Arsenal players booked.

Still cant agree Gav Im afraid, I thought they were both bad for that but Arsenal worse in terms of some of the tackles.

Flamini could have been booked for 3 different tackles before he finally was.

Agree ablut Lehmen and Drogba Pete, it was pathetic.

Unbelivable!!

I said a draw (0-0 or 1-1 and id of went 1-1) and i didnt put it on!!

As for the game Arsenal should have won it. Cole fouled Hleb that lead to the goal and despite it being unstopable it shouldnt have happened. Arsenal controlled parts of the game and i just dont know how they cant play like that everyweek or they would be challenging. Then Hleb blazed that shot over the bar when it was 1-1 - I shouted at my TV then. all he had to do was take a touch or just place it.

Drogba is a fairy. How many times does he go down like he gets shot. He actually injured himself near the end with one of his dives because he tried to make it look more dramatic his leg came down worse and he limped for a while.

But at least Man U are 8 clear. Mourinho had a few strong words to say to Ferguson about it not being over. This is good to see Chelsea doing a bit of chasing now - We are in for a cracking 2nd half of the season. Im just hoping Newcastle (who are in form) can nick something from Chelsea on Wed but i doubt it.