The National Coupon

There is probably more chance in winning the lottery than any of our tipsters on here getting a win.

Im looking at the coupon just now and dont have a clue.

But ive backed Charlton 3 weeks running to get a win and they have let me down, i feel like if i dont put them on this weekend they might actually win at Spurs so its tough.

West Ham are another team who HAVE to win after that shite result from Wigan so i have feeling they will get something at Bolton.

So im going for:

Charlton to win at Spurs 9/2

Reading to win at Watford 11/8

Dundee Utd to beat Inverness 6/5

West Ham to win at Bolton 10/3

Tener pays 1245 Great British Pounds

You've got that right Gribz :sigh: , i've had a bit of stick for my crap coupons,but i'm a glutton for punishment so here goes for this weeks donation to the bookies,

Three aways ; Reading, Gretna & Partick, i'm not going to quote prices but this treble will get my tenner this week.

It's that time of week again folks where everyone picks a coupon that's certain to pocket them a few extra quid but come 1510 it's all gone tits up.

I had a wee quick swatch at the coupon yesterday and picked out a few teams but I can't remember them now. I'll be putting mines on ina couple of hours.

Gribz, have you been snorting the charlie again? Charlton to win at Spurs? West Ham to win at Bolton? Taking a huge risk my friend.

Coupon weekend gets me more excited than xmas!

Ian, see how you've picked 3 teams for your coupon, does that mean it's a treble or can it still be an accumulator?

Ian, see how you've picked 3 teams for your coupon, does that mean it's a treble or can it still be an accumulator?

If you pick 3 teams it is a treble AND an accumulator.

Accumulator basically means that you are betting on ALL your teams to win. But the term "accumulator" is usually used when you have 4 or more teams (for 2 you just use double and for 3 you just use treble).

Gribz, you really ARE a glutton for punishment - Charlton AGAIN ?? And now that you are betting ON Wigan, watch Watford win that game !! Bud, you need to, at some point, realise that the more often you bet on Charlton the more often your coupon will be down.....

I am just on the gg's today.

I think ive got to stop betting on the footy. Charlton and West Ham got humpings and i backed them both.

Arsenal to win at Chelsea today anyone?? :)

You should definitely go for it.......

Guaranteed 3 points for Chelsea :D

I might stick something on a draw today. Maybe go for correct score like 0-0 or 1-1.

If Arsenal can play the same game as they did at Old Trafford then they have every chance in getting something. Henry and Gallas are going to be losses but am i right in saying neither of those 2 played at Old Trafford either?