Judging by this thread it seems like not a lot of Bears are bothered about the fact Pressley is signing for them.

I am absolutley raging and fear we have missed out big time. I think he would be an ideal signing for us. Yet again they have stolen a march on us in the transfer market. Whos the next French or Austria Vienna player we'll be signing:mad:

Transfer window hasn't even opened yet, never mind closed so calm down.

Yes Pressley would improve our defence atm. But so would plenty of others. If the Tims tied up Pressley now and then we bought, for arguements sake, Anderson when the windon opened I know who I would consider to have done the better business.

Whilst I have been pro Pressley signing we have to remmeber he isn't actually that good and has his limitations. Unfortunatly that is the current reality of our situation. Looking at Svensson I feel he will definitely become a better player than Elvis ever was, but we need to give him time and maybe get a Scottish bruiser to help him through whilst he gets to grips with Scottish fitba'.

Judging by this thread it seems like not a lot of Bears are bothered about the fact Pressley is signing for them.

I am absolutley raging and fear we have missed out big time. I think he would be an ideal signing for us. Yet again they have stolen a march on us in the transfer market.

Whos the next French or Austria Vienna player we'll be signing
:mad:

Le Guen has targeted two young centre-halves from Europe - one of which is believed to be Young Boys of Berne's 6ft 2in Ivory Cost stopper Steve Gohouri

Totally agree with Ascender,

Pressley is a player id take even if Svensson and Papac were doing well. He would be a great back up.

But seen as our defence is poor we should have signed him up by now. The bottom line is he is a good defender who will give 110% and is exactly what we require at the moment.