Leaked document on vision for RFC future

leaving aside the ridiculous stuff like paying managers cuts of transfer fees ans f de Boer etc. we need something along these lines installed.

unfortunately that's clearly written to tickle our bellies at renewal time and flies in the face of green seeking to half the playing budget etc.

I no longer care what these charlatans say the did or are going to do. all I want is the truth and to see what actually happens.

if mather wants to install a director of football and have him bring total football to us I will be the first in the season book que after its done.

talk is cheep and rangers fans are far to gullible for our own good.

Three names are missing for me if we could pay big money for a Director of football. Louis van Gaal transformed Bayern Munich from youth to the top and created the foundation for their present team. As he is coach of Holland he may be able to combine the two roles at a cheaper rate. He is an assehole of a man and difficult to work with but is one of the best coaches in the world.

Wim Jansen who is the main pin of the Feynoord youth setup, although with his Celtic past and his love of Feynoord I doubt he would be interested. He is also getting on age wise.

Henk ten Cate now at Sparta Rotterdam would be another good shout. In fact ten Cate and Rijkard worked together at Barcelona so maybe they would be both interested.

Ronald de Boer may also be another although I don't know if he would leave Ajax and his brother.

That reads like a fucking 13 year old did it for his school project. What a total load of shite. "We will be positive minded and play tiki-taka and have a Dutch guy as boss and be like all the best teams on FIFA with very good tactics, skills and mentalities as we have time to make mistakes etc etc....." Hilarious really.

done by an investor and leaked by ahmed to cause us problems.

The document was an unsolicited idea from an investor. It was never seriously discussed and was never "Charles Green's secret plan" as the BBC presented it. This is the last straw in a long line of stunts by BBC Scotland.

If they had wanted to check the provenance of the document then they could have but then they wouldn't have had their 'big' story and McLaughlin might not have retained favour with the now ex employee who is feeding him this nonsense. All he had to do was call the club, as he normally does, and he would have been told the background to what this document was. Instead he decided to take the word of a recently sacked employee who is clearly raging that his own underhand activities were outed.

The document itself has some decent ideas but they are high level and could have been sourced on any fans forum. Based on what we know of Charles Green, do we really believe he would have been able to keep a full, football restructuring of the football side of the club a secret? The document was never a 'plan'.

Written by an "investor" who has a penchant for moonbeams, fiction and alternative realities. Jesus wept, him and Green must have gone on like a house on fire! :facepalm:

its perhaps naive but something like it needs implementing.

Something like it would need written properly by someone who's actually based in this reality with their head screwed on.

Can we get back to basics.

Who wrote this?

Does it have anything whatsoever to do with Rangers, and how?

can someone enlighten?

Strikes me it's mischief making of the highest order by our dependable guardians at the Beeb.

I tire of these media nonentities making a living on our popularity.

If it's the last thing I do I will show them up for the misguided bigots that they are.

Sportsound tonight, Spiers wasn't only an embarrassment to his profession, he was an embarrassment to himself.

How this chappie manages to masquerade as being bright and informed quite fails me.