Sandy and James Easdale are aiming to increase their shareholding

what is it that worries you? you seem dead set against them.

I don't know if this is what BD has in mind, but apparently they're suspected of some pretty serious crimes. For obvious reasons I'd rather not give specific examples, but it's much more hardcore, gangster-like stuff than tax dodging or fraud.

I don't know if this is what BD has in mind, but apparently they're suspected of some pretty serious crimes. For obvious reasons I'd rather not give specific examples, but it's much more hardcore, gangster-like stuff than tax dodging or fraud.

Dealing drugs? Rape? Knee capping? Murder? Rape? I mention rape twice 'cos I like it haha only kidding.

Dealing drugs? Rape? Knee capping? Murder? Rape? I mention rape twice 'cos I like it haha only kidding.

Strange that you seem to find this amusing. In fact, come to think of it, you seem to find most of the club's troubles amusing which is a bit odd.

The more I read, the more I get a feeling the club should take action against those people's involvement. Maybe they're trying to move in the wake of the struggles within the board room, who knows.

The more I read, the more I get a feeling the club should take action against those people's involvement. Maybe they're trying to move in the wake of the struggles within the board room, who knows.

The Club doesn't need to take action. It wouldn't anyway.

WE are the Club.

Our money. Our choice.

ST time approaching.

Times like this we should grow a pair. And so should Ally, Walter and the other bystanders by the way.

While I think of it, our various "leaders" should also grow a pair. Time to unite and look after ourselves.

If we look after ourselves, Scottish football would be saved. If not - it's buggered.

Edited by bluebear54

First of all I'm not sure I want them in the Boardroom either, tho' if they buy the shares , well until the Supporters get their act together that's life. About the interview on the bus, I noticed this post by a well known poster on FF.

''Because McLaughlin and the BBC gate crashed another event with an ethnic group, they then boldly asked for an interview about Rangers and totally ignored the Asian folk and the original reason for a press conference.''

I would just like to ask if Dave King is whiter than white ?

The bbc have a record of being shameless...don't see why the Easdales should be regarded as shameless though, it's on a BUS ffs!!

Yes, it's not as though they think joking about liking rape is amusing. That really would be shameless.... and not allowed to remain on a forum one would like to think.