Money, money, money - it's not funny

The examination should be finished pretty soon with a bit of luck and in many ways it's redundant now anyway with book Green and Ahmad resigning for reasons other than being associated with Craig Whyte.

However, if it does find that Whyte has no involvement with Sevco Scotland, then it may weaken MM's position somewhat given the cost. That, and the supposed general feeling that MM isn't suitable, means he probably won't survive the month.

I don't think that will disappoint either party too much but the question is where do we go from there. As indicated in the article, the problem we have now is day-to-day funding. The clock is ticking.

To be fair to Malcolm Murray I don't think he had any option but to instigate a proper investigation into the allegations given their apparent seriousness and the potential ramifications, it would have been remiss of someone in his position not to do so.

Had it not been for Green's recklessness and penchant for mendacity then there would be no need for any investigation in the first place.

I'd quite happily settle for the entire board to be replaced by people untainted by any association with Whyte or Green, in fact the sooner the better.

Green is a lot to live up to but I give everyone a chance.

Less than a year in the job and he "is a lot to live up to". That year wasnt ALL glory neither. That is your prerogative to feel that way but I personally dotn think he is. Each to their own I guess.

All very depressing.

If what Frankie says is indeed true: "One camp is hoping to cling to power (or rather keep the share price high to make money in a sale). Meanwhile, the opposing camp is hoping to seize power (or rather force the share price down to make the cost of buying the club more affordable)

Then has anyone got an opinion on what would be the best outcome for the club and it's supporters?

Less than a year in the job and he "is a lot to live up to". That year wasnt ALL glory neither. That is your prerogative to feel that way but I personally dotn think he is. Each to their own I guess.

There's an element of exaggeration, although Green simply didn't get the time.