The sixty-four-thousand-dollar question

CG came on at a time when the club struggled badly, so it's quite natural he was seen as some kind of saviour. He convinced me right from the get go. The kore disappointing it was to sqee him walk out the way he did. As to who should come on, no idea tbh.

I was never convinced by Whyte at the time but was taken in by Green. However until all investigations are done (if thats possible) then Im going to reserve comments on him. Despite the internal antics he did still speak out well for the club. I did always have a feeling he was more of a spokesperson for someone though.

I think damage has been done to the extent any new man is going to give the fans doubt unless its someone on par with WS whom we all know and trust. But is he a CEO? I think with the right people around them anyone his the capabilites to be that even in the short term.

We've taken a triple whammy. By those owning us, the media and those running the game....yet we are still coming back.

The only answer is another owner but until such a time the people want to sell (at a reasonable price and to people we may want) we're at the mercy of those that are making the club a laughing stock.

Yes. Still, we should take note of those who aim digs at us, who want to harm us, and remember those names and people in 12 months time. For, as it always happens, time moves on and Rangers move on. The digs will go on for some time and maybe even till then. But eventually they will be a matter of the past and filed under history. We need to make sure that we remain the "lords" of our history though, ere further defamation and the telling of half-truths will try to dent it. Hence, cometh the time, we should go after those who wished us harm and failure since our demise and make sure that they will never have a say in anything Rangers, at least anything that we can "control". I for one would start with a clean-sweep of all journalists who want to see us in action at Ibrox or Murray Park.