The sixty-four-thousand-dollar question

it's true. we would need king for example to speak out and ask for it. if possible backed by smith.

As much as it pains me to say it we need the equivalent of the Celtic Kelly rebels.

As much as it pains me to say it we need the equivalent of the Celtic Kelly rebels.

it's exactly what we need and theirs no shame in saying that. it worked well for them but we need a fergus as well.

we don't need anything exactly the same but along those lines.

If all fans, well at least a large majority stood up and said we won't be buying ST's until you are gone would that not force them to sell (to the right people of course) or could they just shut us down? I'm at a loss on these matters

If all fans, well at least a large majority stood up and said we won't be buying ST's until you are gone would that not force them to sell (to the right people of course) or could they just shut us down?

Now, that is the $64,000 question.

I don't know the answer.

If all fans, well at least a large majority stood up and said we won't be buying ST's until you are gone would that not force them to sell (to the right people of course) or could they just shut us down?

It might not be them shutting us down, a second administration could kill us. The fans are between a rock and hard place, or the way things are going it's between a rock and crazy place.

My fear is that there is no-one who could be the one who is willing to become that owner. The despairing cries for the oft quoted "no, not for me" (always politely) McColl show what Rangers fans want - a richer than King without King's baggage (and there is still baggage, whatever we want to now claim - I say this thinking that despite that he is our only chance) but we have to face facts here - no-one has ever come forward. And they have had chance aftr chance to do so - the bloated thief S(ick)DM wanted out for years, no-one came forward. This was before the enemies starting ripping us apart and spreading BTC lies to the extent they were generally accepted as truth. No Scottish based "knights to the rescue" yet then; as for foreigners - Arabs, Chinese, Americans with money to burn....why would they in the SPL? No reason it seems. Again none have ever come forward.

I fear the answer is - there is no-one that meets the bill. The nearest is Dave King and I suspect we are all praying for him and, given what we have suffered, and are suffering, his past misdemeanours and ongoing cases and that judge's laceration of his character still leave him far and away the best bet.

Our old cry of "no-one likes us, we don't care" - was hugely mistaken. Our bigotted enemies turned us toxic in and with the mhedia. We should have cared.

Guest cumnock_loyalist

Sorry totally off topic i'm just new to the group and have not got a clue how to work it lol, any help would be appreciated WATP

Guest cumnock_loyalist

Just how to work the group in general, i'm new to forums like this , seems rather complicated for a 1st timer lol, dunno how to post a thread, or how to update my profile or stuff like that to get a picture and stuff up, any help via pm would be grateful thanks.

Just how to work the group in general, i'm new to forums like this , seems rather complicated for a 1st timer lol, dunno how to post a thread, or how to update my profile or stuff like that to get a picture and stuff up, any help via pm would be grateful thanks.

Hi mate,

Effectively there are a range of buttons and links that you can use. At the top of each forum you can hit the +Post New Thread red button to post a new topic or within an existing one, use the buttons to the bottom right of each post to reply (as you've now done so a couple of times).

As for changing your profile, that's done at the very top right of the page. :)