Duff & Phelps cleared of conflict of interest over advice to Rangers, Craig Whyte

I think the point about BDO and the polis is key here.

This result is definitely a boost for D&P but I think it's difficult to jump to any conclusions just yet.

we've seen the pictures of grier at ibrox with whyte. we have seen the emails from grier and clark to whyte.

and....

The IPA are happy that their regulations were not breached by D&P. If we have seen communications between Grier/Clark/Whyte etc, i'm sure the IPA will have seen them as well.

We, as fans, know what those in the "inner circle" want us to know - either via official means or by mysterious leaks. We got to see maybe 2 or 3 emails from a series of a dozen (for example). The media etc are fed enough details to make a story sound plausible & to satisfy their editors. We are/were not privvy to the daily workings and communications of those in the job, yet some feel that they can comment with 100% certainty on how that job/task is being carried out.

Mark Daly proved wrong yet again. Surely he'll need to hand back that BAFTA now won't he ?

Maybe we should start a campaign and bombard the relevant people with emails demanding it gets stripped away from him?.