does anyone else spot alarming similarities between Eck and McCoist

there was the same questioning of Eck's team selections and subs as there is now about Ally

how about Pistol Pete wide when we all knew what he could do down the middle ?

"some people got short memories"

We were still competing at the highest levels , winning trophies whilst trying to reduce a serious debt issue , in comparison and some people might think I'm mental , but Ally has it far easier than Eck , Ally has had nothing more than part time players and has assembled a squad outwith celtics that is the strongest in Scotland , that we are rotten is down to him

We weren't winning trophies or competing at a high level later on when we finished 3rd, lost 10 times on the trot to Celtic and went months without winning a match.

They are both useless.

i always thought eck played pretty good football. 3 up top etc.

he had little money to spend and did well with it.[/QUO

You are being way too nice here slinger. Eck lucked out a lot,and managed to win a couple of trophies.But having said that ,as poor as he was,he's easily way better manager than what we have right now.

McCoist will have everyone eating their words, but in order to do that he needs to surround himself with the right people.

Ally is a mans man and If I were him I would be doing everything In my power to convince John Park to cross the divide. He is the man that makes Lennon look good.

wow

a post that fails on many many levels.