does anyone else spot alarming similarities between Eck and McCoist

McCoist will have everyone eating their words, but in order to do that he needs to surround himself with the right people.

Ally is a mans man and If I were him I would be doing everything In my power to convince John Park to cross the divide. He is the man that makes Lennon look good.

Why would Park leave the riches of Celtic to come to a club with no scouting budget?

• 1 year later...

Eck is a million times the manager Ally is. Would take him back tmrw just to get rid of you know who.

As for the similarities, i shamefully found myself towards the end of Ecks tenure wanting us to lose in order to get rid of him, i am well and truly there with AM. This is where i am.

Big Eck was a players coach and was a motivator as well as a pretty good tactician , hois big problem and it followed him at every club was in player recruitment , he just signed some absolute roasters .

He was always better just coaching and leaving the recruitment to some one else , if you look at his record at every club he was at , it always went pear shaped when his own players came in , strange but true , oh and thats why his Scotland record was pretty good too.

Big Eck was a players coach and was a motivator as well as a pretty good tactician , hois big problem and it followed him at every club was in player recruitment , he just signed some absolute roasters .

He was always better just coaching and leaving the recruitment to some one else , if you look at his record at every club he was at , it always went pear shaped when his own players came in , strange but true , oh and thats why his Scotland record was pretty good too.

there was the same questioning of Eck's team selections and subs as there is now about Ally

how about Pistol Pete wide when we all knew what he could do down the middle ?

some people got short memories

Eck is a million times the manager Ally is. Would take him back tmrw just to get rid of you know who.

As for the similarities, i shamefully found myself towards the end of Ecks tenure wanting us to lose in order to get rid of him, i am well and truly there with AM. This is where i am.

Totally agree. I remember us playing Caley under Eck (think we won 1-0 in a dross match) and I half wanted us to lose just to be shot of him.

Why would any player Park scouted come to Rangers to be played out of position, regress and be subjected to woefully inadequate coaching?

Indeed mate, you agreed with my post just last week asking why any player worth their salt would come to our club right now. We are a complete shambles.

there was the same questioning of Eck's team selections and subs as there is now about Ally

how about Pistol Pete wide when we all knew what he could do down the middle ?

"some people got short memories"

We were still competing at the highest levels , winning trophies whilst trying to reduce a serious debt issue , in comparison and some people might think I'm mental , but Ally has it far easier than Eck , Ally has had nothing more than part time players and has assembled a squad outwith celtics that is the strongest in Scotland , that we are rotten is down to him