does anyone else spot alarming similarities between Eck and McCoist

Eck took us to the last 16 in the Champions League where we were very unlucky, whilst our club was reducing an £80m debt and challenging Celtic for silverware. McCoist has done nothing as manager yet. I see no similarity whatsoever.

That was a very fluky European campaign that involved very poor Inter and Porto teams. The side we had that season was horrific and it showed in our SPL performance.

It is a miracle we beat Porto with the following team though it did involve one of the few great Barry Ferguson performances in his second stint:

Waterreus

Ricksen

Rodriguez

Kyrgiakos

Bernard

Namouchi

Ferguson

Murray

Lovenkrands

Prso

Jeffers

6 of the above players were horrendous.

McCoist will have everyone eating their words, but in order to do that he needs to surround himself with the right people.

Ally is a mans man and If I were him I would be doing everything In my power to convince John Park to cross the divide. He is the man that makes Lennon look good.

I'll see the resemblance when Ally finishes third. Give a 10 point penalty and administration and he still finished second - and some weirdos complain about that. If Eck won the league by 24 points we wouldn't ever discuss the type of football his team played. Nobody talks about Scotland's style when Eck had us almost qualifying from the group of death.

I'll bet there is not a manager in history that has been criticised so much by so called fans for not once coming one place worse in the league than expected.

If people want to have a random rant why not choose Advocaat who spent the most money ever and still won fuck all even with a striker that cost more than our current squad -and that's not even in today's price index.

maybe you should be older than 12 before you start this kind of stuff.

That was a very fluky European campaign that involved very poor Inter and Porto teams. The side we had that season was horrific and it showed in our SPL performance.

It is a miracle we beat Porto with the following team though it did involve one of the few great Barry Ferguson performances in his second stint:

Waterreus

Ricksen

Rodriguez

Kyrgiakos

Bernard

Namouchi

Ferguson

Murray

Lovenkrands

Prso

Jeffers

6 of the above players were horrendous.

The same six that were internationals for their countries, or a different 6?

McCoist will have everyone eating their words, but in order to do that he needs to surround himself with the right people.

Ally is a mans man and If I were him I would be doing everything In my power to convince John Park to cross the divide. He is the man that makes Lennon look good.

#:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I'll see the resemblance when Ally finishes third. Give a 10 point penalty and administration and he still finished second - and some weirdos complain about that. If Eck won the league by 24 points we wouldn't ever discuss the type of football his team played. Nobody talks about Scotland's style when Eck had us almost qualifying from the group of death.

I'll bet there is not a manager in history that has been criticised so much by so called fans for not once coming one place worse in the league than expected.

If people want to have a random rant why not choose Advocaat who spent the most money ever and still won fuck all even with a striker that cost more than our current squad -and that's not even in today's price index.

maybe you should be older than 12 before you start this kind of stuff.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: