Craig Mather - Rangers Will Hit Back At Our Enemies

RANGERSâ?? interim chief executive Craig Mather insists the Ibrox outfit will never forget those who tried to damage the club.

Mather has also vowed the Gers will hit back against their detractors, but only when the time is right.

He told fans at the NARSA convention in San Francisco: â??There will be times when you want us to tackle our enemies and it will seem like weâ??re somehow reluctant to do so or that we donâ??t care. You might believe we donâ??t feel hurt to the same extent as you, but we do.

â??Sometimes you have to wait. Weâ??ve chosen and we will continually choose the right moment to strike.

â??Please, never believe that I or any other directors donâ??t know the names of the people who have tried to damage this club. We know them all.

â??We know what each oneâ??s tried to do and I can assure you we will never, ever forget about that.â?

Mather praised the fans for sticking by the club in the Third Division â?? and believes, with their continued support, that they will get back to the top.

He said: â??Rangers are on their way back, make no mistake about that. I donâ??t believe this club can be deflated because Iâ??ve seen you people in action and Iâ??ve felt the passion you have for Rangers.

â??Iâ??ve marvelled at the number of people who have turned up week after week in the Third Division. It has been absolutely fantastic.

â??Iâ??m truly humbled to be among you and to be part of the rebuilding at Rangers. Without you, the club would have gone under.

â??Weâ??ve had to fight through some very difficult times but you are, by far, the best supporters any club could ever have.â?

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/404547/Craig-Mather-assures-fans-that-Rangers-will-strike-back-at-enemies

I am a product of my conditioning, fight the battles you can win.

Rangers are NOT fit enough to fight most battles with any chance of winning. Mather appears to have carried out an objective appreciation of the current situation.

However, I would like to see the club single out an opportunity, one of the usual suspects imbued with Hubris. Draw him out and publically cut his legs off. Maybe even bayonet the cnut, pull the pin on a white phosphorous grenade and sit it on his chest, pump a whole magazine of 7.62mm into the burning, bleeding torso, ..................................... etc

In Antibes, it is 25 degrees, I am contemplating grilled sardines and a bottle of petit gris. I am chilled.

Rangers OHP - We've Had No SPL Contact

Important lines ...

“The interesting thing for me is that I love pulling opinions in from people because you can’t make an educated decision on anything without listening to others.

“I’ve had quite a number of emails and conversations where some think we should just work our way up the leagues and others think we should be back at the top as quickly as possible.

“There are mixed views but as far as we are concerned, we want to work our way up the leagues. There’s no grey area there and we want to work our way up.

Guest Sweettartangirl

I reckon IF this is accurate then I would like to see them using RTV more for breaking news of their intentions for Rangers and the players etc, rather than giving first hit to the bias media. Talk to the fans first is what I say and media second.

I say this quite alot though, lol...maybe one day they will read one of these posts and take it on board :)

I don't believe we will take anyone to task, that would require backbone rather than fraternising with our enemies.

We've certainly heard all this before.

I guess the club did ban BBC Scotland a few weeks back so perhaps that is an indication of a harder line but as long as non-RFC bloggers and journalists are still writing about our club in a negative way, fans will rightly be frustrated at the club's inaction.

We've certainly heard all this before.

I guess the club did ban BBC Scotland a few weeks back so perhaps that is an indication of a harder line but as long as non-RFC bloggers and journalists are still writing about our club in a negative way, fans will rightly be frustrated at the club's inaction.

Particularly when the implied several months ago they would be taking action.

"Gentlemen be very careful...."