Charles Green transfers 15% of shares to Laxey Partners

another question is why was green selling shares last october where the money was going to him not rangers.

morally ambiguous at best.

He was not selling shares, as he can only sell them next October. He agreed to sell some shares in October 2013 as, like he said, he was only going/intended to stay for a year. Only afterwards did he intimate that he was liking the job and was becoming a "Bluenose" himself.

another question is why was green selling shares last october where the money was going to him not rangers.

morally ambiguous at best.

All he effectively did was assign his options to somebody else. The prospectus would have been in the works by October and he would have known he would be getting a significant number of options. Assigning options you know you will get is hardly ambiguous, moral or otherwise.

Is there anything significant on the latest charlotte fakeover tapes?

I don't think there's much on that site of real note. If they had anything substantial they'd have used it by now and the papers would be involved.

CG was dodgy in his dealing with Whyte but some will say he had to be. That's about the sum of it.

It's good to see there's a couple of intelligent fans like forlanssister and GS in our support because we sure are filled with absolute mugs.

Yeah, true enough. I suffer from a brain bug and hence I've forlanssister on my ignore list.

NB: I leave it to you to spot the sarcasm above.

It's good to see there's a couple of intelligent fans like forlanssister and GS in our support because we sure are filled with absolute mugs.

I'd prefer that you respected opposing opinions on this site please. :)