Easdale becomes a director and M Murray stays

I think you missed the fact that the question was directed at me which is why I asked "what questions?".

As I said the questions being asked in Wemyss bay for a start, surely you know them.

As I said the questions being asked in Wemyss bay for a start, surely you know them.

If a hunchback comes out of jail will he go straight?

When a pigeon chested man turns 50 does he hold a big doo?

Are my poos pointed at the end so that my arse doesn't shut with a bang?

What other questions are being asked in Wemyss bay mate, and what has it do with me??? I'm losing your thread (did I get that sentence the right way round?).

At least if we get done over again by tax cheating con men then we can't say we weren't warned.

This time one of them have actually been in prison. How will they pass the fit and proper test by the SFA? Surely criminals automatically fail? I know the brother with the clean record has the title, but it's clear both brothers will have active involvement.

Here we go again with that phrase. Define someone please!!!

I think the definition of that word is fairly well known. If you don't feel it is a good description then fair enough, others do.

I think the definition of that word is fairly well known.If you don't feel it is a good description then fair enough, others do.

Is it??? Should be easy for someone to very quickly educate me then. If you are using it for someone who has been imprisoned for a crime then the world is full of 'gangsters'. If you are using it for more clandestine underworld activities then educate us all on the Easdales if you would be so kind as I haven't seen anything that goes even close to proving that. Other than some guy telling us that it's the 'word on the street of Wemyss Bay'.

While there is no evidence then as someone stated earlier in the thread "old wives tales and gossip". I don't deal in that. I leave it told old wives and gossips.

Is it??? Should be easy for someone to very quickly educate me then. If you are using it for someone who has been imprisoned for a crime then the world is full of 'gangsters'. If you are using it for more clandestine underworld activities then educate us all on the Easdales if you would be so kind as I haven't seen anything that goes even close to proving that. Other than some guy telling us that it's the 'word on the street of Wemyss Bay'.

While there is no evidence then as someone stated earlier in the thread "old wives tales and gossip". I don't deal in that. I leave it told old wives and gossips.

I wouldn't employ someone who has been to prison for over 2 years to do a paper round, let alone get serious involvement in a huge institution like our club.

I find it slightly tragic that I even have to present an argument about this. Common sense has flown out the window. And I don't really buy into the argument that everyone in the corporate world are crooks.

We have been bankrupted by tax cheats yet we welcome someone in who has actually done time for it?? Help?

I wouldn't employ someone who has been to prison for over 2 years to do a paper round, let alone get serious involvement in a huge institution like our club.

I find it slightly tragic that I even have to present an argument about this. Common sense has flown out the window. And I don't really buy into the argument that everyone in the corporate world are crooks.

We have been bankrupted by tax cheats yet we welcome someone in who has actually done time for it?? Help?

I'm disputing the use of the phrase 'gangster' not supporting the appointment, although I do believe in a man's right to reform (although possible not as a director of our Club).

So you can pull back from the cliff edge of your 'tragedy' as you don't need to present an arguement, although stange that you would if it was so tragic, when no one is holding a gun to your head.