Easdale becomes a director and M Murray stays

I don't know these guys much, but I have heard they're quite shrewd in business and have been successful in what they do.

Which "Rangers minded" businessmen who are interested in buying in to us are there around?

Most successful businessmen have cut corners to be better than the rest.

If they are "dodgy", then they must be open in any dealings involving the Club.

I say we should accept what's happened and move forward and stop worrying about what others may think.

I don't know these guys much, but I have heard they're quite shrewd in business and have been successful in what they do.

Which "Rangers minded" businessmen who are interested in buying in to us are there around?

Most successful businessmen have cut corners to be better than the rest.

If they are "dodgy", then they must be open in any dealings involving the Club.

I say we should accept what's happened and move forward and stop worrying about what others may think.

This has absolutely nothing to do with what "others may think" I can assure you. It has everything to do with the type of people involved in owning and running our club, that should concern all Rangers supporters, particularly with what has happened before.

I'm sure we are concerned, at least I am, but because of the divisions in the support, what actually will/can we do? ZILCH.

As I said in a previous post, where are the Rangers Supporters (King etc) who could do something about it.