A bitter Irishman by the name of English attacking us in a Scottish rhag.

its not the fans who should be having a go at english it should be the club and their legal team if he has put out lies about the club get the blighter into court .

I agree the club should be doing more, but they are not so the fans can retort and expose poor journalism and lies, better than no-one

Whilst I agree with this, it would also show that the SPL have a distinct lack of consistency. We were fined 160k under the exact same set of financial circumstances last year. The SPL KNEW we couldnt pay the fine but levied it anyway. Hearts should be treated no differently. They should be levied the fine (whatever the quantum) whether they can pay it or not.

The media and the rest of Scottish football wanted contrition from us, they also now want us to just "get over it and move on" - until and unless clubs are treated consistently with how we were it simply wont happen. Sadly, the fans of many other clubs (including Hearts) believe we, rather than being kicked whilst down, were being given aid and assistance as we are the establishment club. You couldnt make it up.

The SPL couldn't fine Dunfermline as they were not in the SPL when they went into administration but I think it is the SFA fines most are angry about to be fair. I still expect Hearts will be fined by the SFA I just don't think they should be. Two wrongs don't make a right and Hearts being fucked by the SFA won't make me feel any better about what happened to us.

The fact, and it is a fact, that supporters of other clubs are reacting to the situation at Hearts and the one at Rangers differently comes as no surprise now. The venom and hatred we engendered stunned me, Hearts simply don't matter that much to most people who aren't Hearts fans, that's life.

It's more what he *doesn't* say that's the problem.

We were found innocent of all the trumped up charges brought against us for crimes we didn't commit and those we were found guilty of came as a result of the actions of a fly-by-night crook and had nothing to do with Rangers as it had existed for 140 years previously. These were the actions of a criminal and not of an established football club.

Of this, Tom makes not a mention.

According to Tom, Rangers FC was the perpetrator of crimes and not, as was actually the case, the victim of crimes.

A crook was able to take over our club illegally. This crook was allowed to wreak havoc and destruction whilst the authorities, footballing and financial, stood by and watched (and waited?) - and whilst members of the Rangers board were resigning and/or calling for action against Whyte.

We were found not to have had any sporting advantage as a result of the (legal) EBT scheme, the scheme for which we were made unsaleable and ultimately forced into liquidation; the scheme for which they wanted to take away our trophies and titles Hearts, on the other hand, deliberately lied, misled and defrauded their own supporters by taking season ticket money for tickets which they knew would never be printed. Not only that, they lied and tricked their way, by using the proceeds of this fraud, to survive to the end of the season, thereby relegating Dundee and stripping people there of their livelihoods.

Of this, Tom makes not a mention.

See I've only one issue with the fines the SFA gave us last year, we did go into Administration and the rules state clubs who do this should be fined, and that's that these is little point fining a financially crippled club. I also think we did bring the game into disrepute when we didn't pay PAYE etc. I also think Hearts have done the same and I think they will be fined. I just don't think they should be, and I don't think we should have been either.

The EBT investigation was the SPL, that was always political and should be treated with the contempt it deserves.

How the fuck anyone can possibly think we were well served by any of the authorities is beyond me, the reprobate english should have his arse kicked back to were he came from.

Comments like this play right into the hands of people like English and Spiers. Poor.

Comments like this play right into the hands of people like English and Spiers. Poor.

What's poor is any backing or agreement to the slimeballs comments and anti Rangers agenda, you carry on some of us are definetly not for turning the other cheek, britney why the fuck would anyone worry about that shit stirring jump the dyke liewell licker, apparently you do. :flute::drum::flute::nshappy::ns:

You are the reason Tom English writes his nonsense. His twitter feed was awash with similar "go back to Ireland" and "back to where you come from" comments which he duly retweets and exposes to his thousands of followers.

If you think that is defending the club and it's fans then please leave it to the big boys who can articulate their views without dragging us through the gutter. <pyoorloyalistsmiley>

Articles like this are designed to provoke a reaction, telling him to go home and and all that sort of silly nonsense just reinforces the image of Rangers Supporters as being a bunch of aggressive morons. It is completely counterproductive. The articles on CRO and Rangers Standard use facts to expose English's inaccuracies and are much more effective. Tweeting abuse at English serves his purpose and drowns out the more sensible voices that use his own weapons against him - words.

You are the reason Tom English writes his nonsense. His twitter feed was awash with similar "go back to Ireland" and "back to where you come from" comments which he duly retweets and exposes to his thousands of followers.

If you think that is defending the club and it's fans then please leave it to the big boys who can articulate their views without dragging us through the gutter. <pyoorloyalistsmiley>

English writes vitriol because he is a republican Rangers hating tosser who appeals to the quislings and Chamberlain types, quiet dignity and your articulate pish don't seem to get us very far just ask "humble Mather", where is Charlie when we need him that's right hunted by the pacifists and pc mob.

Humble Mather can take a flyer, I nor any Rangers supporter has anything to be humble about.

Interim chief executive Craig Mather said: "We have always been active and we continue on that road and be humble. It's been interesting but we've got there. I'm very happy."

Articles like this are designed to provoke a reaction, telling him to go home and and all that sort of silly nonsense just reinforces the image of Rangers Supporters as being a bunch of aggressive morons. It is completely counterproductive. The articles on CRO and Rangers Standard use facts to expose English's inaccuracies and are much more effective. Tweeting abuse at English serves his purpose and drowns out the more sensible voices that use his own weapons against him - words.

It would help if the club finally whips up a list of persona-non-grata "journalists", with him and Britney on top of it. One day, his superiors may grasp that writing pish ain't good enough for their papers any longer.