Lots of rumours but no official figure.

All things considered, I'd hazard a guess we'll sell around the same number as last year (possibly a wee bit less) come the start of the season.

Lots of rumours but no official figure.

All things considered, I'd hazard a guess we'll sell around the same number as last year (possibly a wee bit less) come the start of the season.

So all good then!, if we get anything like last season!.

I am on the waiting list for my son and I. I hope we get one.

If it's for the Family Section, then it may not be a certainty but I'm sure two seats together anywhere else should be straightforward enough.

Been posted elsewhere that as of this morning we were at over 24000 , with several thousand still to be processed , plus it was very busy at the ticket office with people handing in their renewals , just to remind every one that last year up till the 31st of August we had sold just over 35000 , bearing in mind that the start date was later on last year , we added 3000 later on