BT's Coverage of Scottish Football 2013/14

Latest News - June 2013

BT Sport will be launching this summer with coverage of Barclays Premier League matches, football from Italy, France and Brazil and Aviva Premiership rugby. Plus, there's also an ESPN branded channel with the latest in US sports and UFC.

You might have also heard that the ESPN channel will be part of the BT Sport package. But how does that affect you as a Virgin Media customer? Well, the transfer won’t be completed until the end of July, so it doesn’t affect you right now. You’ll still get all the ESPN channels you enjoy until the end of July. Game on.

We’re always striving to bring you the best sporting events and competitions from around the world and we’re talking to BT about how we can make the forthcoming BT Sport package available to you. So we’ll keep you up to date as soon as we have any developments

https://customer.virginmedia.com/forms/btsport/2?buspart=Tickles_18

Edited by Steve1872

BT can look forward to some poor viewing figures that's for sure. No OF games, no Dundee derby & maybe no Edinburgh derby too. Be interesting to see the actual financial figures in this closely-guarded TV contract

Edited by RANGERRAB

If this is a part of the Sky Sports package then fair enough. If this is a separate subscription package for non bt broadband users, they can forget it. I only subscribe to ESPN for the baseball, so it BT are only going to show Scottish and English footy they wont get any of my money.

For BT read Setanta, ESPN, etc. Same old shit with the same old presenters giving the same old crap coverage of crap second choice games.

If this is a part of the Sky Sports package then fair enough. If this is a separate subscription package for non bt broadband users, they can forget it. I only subscribe to ESPN for the baseball, so it BT are only going to show Scottish and English footy they wont get any of my money.

For BT read Setanta, ESPN, etc. Same old shit with the same old presenters giving the same old crap coverage of crap second choice games.

Ooops I "agreed" to that forgetting the opening bit re Sky. F+ck them too, as they are in SeniorPartnerinFraudLiewell's corner

• 1 month later...

[h=2]BT Sport in HD included with TV XL[/h]

Calling all sports fans! BT Sport is now live on Virgin TV (channels 529-530 and 547-550) giving you the chance to tune in to some of the biggest games and matches on the planet. And the even better news is BT Sport comes at no extra cost with our TV XL package, which you get with our Premiere and VIP Collections.

Or, if you have your eye on TV M, TV M+ or TV L, you can add on all 6 channels for just £15 a month.