Green Demands 'Gers Showdown - The Sun

That is what the shyte-stirrers want to install in us. "Look, they sign people all over the place! Look, they are in the 3rd tier of the game! That can't be done without putting the club at risk! Surely! Let's throw some debate up here ... maybe someone rears his head!"

Mather said that the signing spree will not go on for good. We all know it will not.

We know no such thing. Many said the same under Murray and look where that got us.

All of us should be concerned at the current level of expenditure. It may be that the current board of directors have everything under control but I would prefer that they demonstrated it by action rather than words and assumption.

I have seen very little signs that we have moved away from SDM's boom or bust approach.

We know no such thing. Many said the same under Murray and look where that got us.

All of us should be concerned at the current level of expenditure. It may be that the current board of directors have everything under control but I would prefer that they demonstrated it by action rather than words and assumption.

I have seen very little signs that we have moved away from SDM's boom or bust approach.

I have not seen any figures that would raise any great concern either. We hardly know anything about our wage structure, we know next to nothing about the earnings of these new signings ... but we sure have enough people who cite times of open and grand mismanagement at every other opportunity. Do you think that those who have just experienced the greatest horror this club has ever faced have gold fish memories? Nope. So can you really envisage that these chaps leading the club right now, Smith, McCoist and Mather will go gung-ho at the first opportunity?

is green t trying to stir up trouble with a view to a comeback ???????????

i suspect ahmed is trying to get more cash out and using greens name. hard to imagine 1 million in cash and 3 in shares not being enough for green in 9 months.

This was on FF, from a new poster, and I have no idea who he is talking about.

is Iain Morgan one of the biggest investors in the club? who is this person? if iain morgan is a big investor, why has nobody heard of him? is he a minimum investor? if hes not on the board or a big investor, then why is this man drawing a few bob out of the club?? is iain morgan a familiar name to rangers fans? I would doubt it very much... but courtesy of a certain Brian Stockbridge, he has been filling his boots with the IPO cash, since February.... this is not a fantasy story, but hard facts... check the guy out, check his companies out, check his credentials..... why does his company use a maildrop address in Dubai for his affairs? Active Management Services.ae

also... Active Corporate.com... another of the bold morgans companies.... Iain Arthur Morgan.... could go on and on about this guy.. its very simple to check him out.

The story about Green in the Sun is fairly accurate when it comes to an impending financial crisis.... its coming back and the fans are not wanting to take it on.

Theres a mr Anthony Woods... of APM Contracts ltd who likes to dip the the pockets of the club... this company is taking on a variety of roles within the club, jobs that have not been tendered for in the open market, again, a friend of a certain Mr Stockbridge, who is a friend of Mr Iain Morgan, who is also a friend of a Mr George Angus who happened to work for Iain Morgan but is now a Rangers Employee in the upper echelons of the club, without the job ever being advertised... and again having a free for all when it comes to taking on work and taking out cash from the club... these particular men and companies I mention are just the tip of the iceberg, which is going to melt very very quickly.....

I urge the fans to be a weeeee bit vigilant when it comes to these people.. check them out and check their positons within the club, check these companies out and their track records....not good viewing...

oh, and if you happen to see the club accounts at some point, see if theres any IPO cash left, because im quite sure that the pile has been battered into buy these guys... like a big sweetie shop, these guys have been filling their pockets and leaving the wrappers behind......

Now, im quite sure that this titbit of info will keep you all going for a while.....

and by the way, the magners can be on you.....

Might be cobblers of course.

This was on FF, from a new poster, and I have no idea who he is talking about.

is Iain Morgan one of the biggest investors in the club? who is this person? if iain morgan is a big investor, why has nobody heard of him? is he a minimum investor? if hes not on the board or a big investor, then why is this man drawing a few bob out of the club?? is iain morgan a familiar name to rangers fans? I would doubt it very much... but courtesy of a certain Brian Stockbridge, he has been filling his boots with the IPO cash, since February.... this is not a fantasy story, but hard facts... check the guy out, check his companies out, check his credentials..... why does his company use a maildrop address in Dubai for his affairs? Active Management Services.ae

also... Active Corporate.com... another of the bold morgans companies.... Iain Arthur Morgan.... could go on and on about this guy.. its very simple to check him out.

The story about Green in the Sun is fairly accurate when it comes to an impending financial crisis.... its coming back and the fans are not wanting to take it on.

Theres a mr Anthony Woods... of APM Contracts ltd who likes to dip the the pockets of the club... this company is taking on a variety of roles within the club, jobs that have not been tendered for in the open market, again, a friend of a certain Mr Stockbridge, who is a friend of Mr Iain Morgan, who is also a friend of a Mr George Angus who happened to work for Iain Morgan but is now a Rangers Employee in the upper echelons of the club, without the job ever being advertised... and again having a free for all when it comes to taking on work and taking out cash from the club... these particular men and companies I mention are just the tip of the iceberg, which is going to melt very very quickly.....

I urge the fans to be a weeeee bit vigilant when it comes to these people.. check them out and check their positons within the club, check these companies out and their track records....not good viewing...

oh, and if you happen to see the club accounts at some point, see if theres any IPO cash left, because im quite sure that the pile has been battered into buy these guys... like a big sweetie shop, these guys have been filling their pockets and leaving the wrappers behind......

Now, im quite sure that this titbit of info will keep you all going for a while.....

and by the way, the magners can be on you.....

Might be cobblers of course.

forlan did tell us the papers were sitting on big stories about stockbridge.

Edited by the gunslinger