The Highland Tour - Elgin

damn it, I went away and we scored

'65 - Great chance again for #Rangers as Hutton crossed really well for Daly, whose header just sneaked past the post. 1:0 to Rangers.

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Attendance at Borough Briggs is 2,382 #BearsOnTour #GersOnTour pic.twitter.com/lq4j7apiNu

Rangers FC Official ‏@RFC_Official 6m

'62 - Aird yet again bursting down the left wing, beating two defenders then rattling a near post shot in off the post. Great play! 1:0

---

'62 - GOAL! @FraserAird opens the scoring at Borough Briggs! 1:0 to #Rangers

Expand

Hope you have your ticket Forlan.

Was too late to send out tickets so the TO contacted Elgin City who phoned me up and told me just to go in as the stewards would expecting me, so all's well that ends well.

Once again as on Sunday second half was far better than the first.

Once again Mohsni was excellent and strolled through it, Macleod once more impressed the rest were pretty average with the exception of Cole who didn't do himself any favours with a poor display.

Second half stand out was Aird who had a few good runs topped off with his goal complete turnaround from his lack luster display on Sunday. Gasparatto was solid once more. Daly won his share of headers and was unlucky not to score his header just going wide of the far post. Hutton was half decent as was Black. Crawford was rather anonymous and wasted a good opportunity when he tried to chip the keeper when he shoul have squared the ball to Daly for a tap in.