If we get a couple of decent CHs - Is this team good enough to win the SLC or SC?

Guest nvager

I hope Mather's man enough to say no. Though Ally says he likes him !!!!!!!

Ally said Mather has been in talks with his rep, so he hasn't said no yet by the sounds of it. I just don't see why we would need so many CH's for the 2nd Division and a couple of cup competitions. Different if we were in the top flight and competing in Europe as well, but we're not.

why not we have 15 right backs.

The only out and out right backs we've got are Argyriou, Foster, Cole and possibly McAusland. Given that Cole spends most of the time recovering from one injury after another, then it's not really excessive.

Perhaps I'm a touch cynical, but Perry got injured at the "right time". He was most like for the off too, not least with Mohsni impressing and Pandza being still in our sights. A quick look at our back-line (with "utility folk" being used more than once) shows that we are not exactly short in terms of defenders (with always to odd addition from the reserves a possibility). This is just a listing, no preferrence et al ...

Foster - Cribari - Hegarty - Wallace

Cole - Perry - Gasparotto - Smith

Mitchell - McAusland - [McCulloch] - [Foster]

[Faure] - Faure - Daly - [Mitchell]

Arygriou - (Mohsni) - (Pandza) - ...

That should be enough for this season's challenges, we should just make sure that those employed are ready for the task and click with anyone they play out there.

Matter of fact, we have chap over on the German board who gave an in-depths run-down of the SPFL 3 teams, when I would struggle to name all the teams we'll face this season. He's also pretty informed about the junior teams and was obviously disappointed about the way the new setup was pushed through and the junior sides being virtually ignored again.

Obviously, we do get in touch with the German news agencies who report or going to report about us quite regularly, our "boss" over there was asked by UEFA to provide the naughty-singing stuff the Yahoos performed in Europe ... and about which they were fined for. Consequently, the Scum found out and harrassed the website provider for our "Double Standard" site to shut it down.