If we get a couple of decent CHs - Is this team good enough to win the SLC or SC?

Guest nvager

Id say we are 2 good players away from having the 2nd best team in the country. I think we all know its going to take a few years to catch up with Celtic but the rest of the SPL are in sight. Now it comes back to how we perform and how the manager gets us playing. Could a better manager get more out of the players? We'll see this season.

Id like to think we'll have a go at the cups but the draw has to be kind to us. I dont fancy early away games to SPL sides. Our team will need time to gel. On a one off game v Celtic if it was at Ibrox Id half fancy our chances. If it was away then I think we could get a bit of a hammering at the moment.

Dont know about other bears but I still dont want to draw certain SPL sides in the cup. Part of me is ashamed to say Im still bitter towards them as I dont believe in being bitter, plus we are funding the SFA. But Its more the case of teams like Aberdeen and Dundee Utd are praying to draw us in the cup....these very teams who cant stand us. They cant live with us and they cant live without. When I was back in UK last week my Aberdeen supporting mates were saying they are dreaming of getting us in the cup at home.

Playing good football and winning the league is what I want this season. If we knock a few SPL sides out the cups on the way then its a bonus. I do think the old sticky balls will be used and an Old Firm Cup clash will be on the cards.

Guest Nevergreen

I would like us to hold our own in the cups, if we go out, at least go out fighting, we seemed to go out with a wimper in the 3 cups we were involved in.