Ally wants another goalie

I would lose foster smith mculloch black and cribari before I worry about any of the kids.

Interesting - I would actually keep

Black (His performance for Hearts over the years tells me there is a player there)

Foster (Decent Right back)

Cribari (Now he has settled I think we will see a different player)

I wouldnt object to that as such. But we have mcleoud perlatta law already for 2 cm places. Foster is poor. Gasparatto better than cribari.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I think we may see Peralta as a RB and I would say that although Gasparatto has the potential to be better than Cribari - I hope Cribari's experience will shine through with a decent CB next to him.

I think we may see Peralta as a RB and I would say that although Gasparatto has the potential to be better than Cribari - I hope Cribari's experience will shine through with a decent CB next to him.

Got to say, I agree with gunslinger on the Gasparotto vs Cribari issue. Gasparotto is a cracking young player and I'd rather he was playing week in week out for us, than for some lower quality side on a loan deal. I would also seriously question whether we really need the experience of a 33 year old central defender who hardly speaks any English and looks like a frightened rabbit or startled reindeer half the time a cross comes into his box.

If perlata is rb it just reinforces my foster point.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4 Beta