Announcements On AIM

What lock in period? Even the original Cenkos deal allowed for get out clauses. Like if Green's granny had the flu or such like.

Well, by default he was barred from selling his shares till December 2013 at least. That was AFAIK a statement made to the Stock Market. He agreed to sell part of his share once the time comes, probably an earlier agreement. So at least when it comes to his shares, he sure has not exactly lied to anyone.

Well, by default he was barred from selling his shares till December 2013 at least. That was AFAIK a statement made to the Stock Market. He agreed to sell part of his share once the time comes, probably an earlier agreement. So at least when it comes to his shares, he sure has not exactly lied to anyone.

You explained to Frankie that you quoted and replied 'Lock-in period?' to me because there was no lie involved, Now you have quoted me again and said he has not lied to anyone. I simply asked you to explain why Green's shares were out with Easdale's reach and, in response, what lock-in you were talking about. So who did I say was lying?

Also, and no doubt coincidentally, Cenkos have long since left the building. This thread has been going a mere 3 days. So no need to dig up any of Green's, ahem, earlier agreements is there?

Anyway, why would anyone believe what Green said about his intentions to sell shares? So, since you are obsessed with nobody telling lies, how come so many people believe Green saying he met Whyte one time was simply a Fruedian slip and he really meant to say 401 times?

You explained to Frankie that you quoted and replied 'Lock-in period?' to me because there was no lie involved, Now you have quoted me again and said he has not lied to anyone. I simply asked you to explain why Green's shares were out with Easdale's reach and, in response, what lock-in you were talking about. So who did I say was lying?

Also, and no doubt coincidentally, Cenkos have long since left the building. This thread has been going a mere 3 days. So no need to dig up any of Green's, ahem, earlier agreements is there?

Anyway, why would anyone believe what Green said about his intentions to sell shares? So, since you are obsessed with nobody telling lies, how come so many people believe Green saying he met Whyte one time was simply a Fruedian slip and he really meant to say 401 times?

I kindly asked that it would befit our club and status as Rangers fans more if we would abstain from the word lie and liars when it comes to Rangers people. If people take that liberty, it is up to them, but IMHO (yeah, enter the high moral stuff) lacks a dignity I am used to from fellow Bears.

Has Green said anything about not selling his shares? Has he said anything about not keeping his shares? Thus far, the only stuff we know stands in the stock market announcements and his intention to sell some of it once the lock-in period is over. The rest is hearsay at best. If you want to link the latter to him and back it up with some other statements he made, true or not, it is up to you.

BTW, while pointing the fingers calmly at Green and proclaiming him a "liar", can you look into your mirror with a quiet conscience? Wouldn't you call nigh any politician and business chap a liar too ... or do you expect the world out there goes without lies? Just saying ...

Has Green said anything about not selling his shares?

Yes he has to a public Q&A in the Quarry Bar.

Interestingly, he claimed he had no intention of taking any money out of Rangers. Instead, he would leave Rangers with shares for his kids and grandkids.

Two lies for the price of one.

There you have lies downright one's at that unless you want to call Douglas Dickie a liar.

http://www.therangersstandard.co.uk/index.php/articles/current-affairs/208-charles-green-quarry-bar-q-a

I kindly asked that it would befit our club and status as Rangers fans more if we would abstain from the word lie and liars when it comes to Rangers people. If people take that liberty, it is up to them, but IMHO (yeah, enter the high moral stuff) lacks a dignity I am used to from fellow Bears.

Has Green said anything about not selling his shares? Has he said anything about not keeping his shares? Thus far, the only stuff we know stands in the stock market announcements and his intention to sell some of it once the lock-in period is over. The rest is hearsay at best. If you want to link the latter to him and back it up with some other statements he made, true or not, it is up to you.

BTW, while pointing the fingers calmly at Green and proclaiming him a "liar", can you look into your mirror with a quiet conscience? Wouldn't you call nigh any politician and business chap a liar too ... or do you expect the world out there goes without lies? Just saying ...

Okay, so in my 2 posts that you quoted and replied to (and mentioned the lies / liars), can you show me where I said anything like it please?

You can ignore my 3rd post, where I definitely suggested Green was a liar. But then again, he admitted it himself.

Most people have told lies at some point in their lives dB, but what lies we've told as individuals or what lies our politicians tell us have absolutely no bearing on what lies the biggest shareholder and former CEO of our football club has told. There is no correlation whatsoever. Owners and employees of the club have (quite rightly) always been held to higher standards than what any of us might hold of ourselves as individuals. Of course, we're all free to hold ourselves to the same high standards, but that's a completely separate issue to club owners, boardroom members and high ranking employees.

Yes he has to a public Q&A in the Quarry Bar.

Two lies for the price of one.

There you have lies downright one's at that unless you want to call Douglas Dickie a liar.

http://www.therangersstandard.co.uk/index.php/articles/current-affairs/208-charles-green-quarry-bar-q-a

Circumstances did change a bit after then.

Circumstances did change a bit after then.

Bollox he'd already started taking money our of Rangers on day one despite his claims that he wasn't and if he had any intention of giving his kids or grandkids his shares then he would have placed them in a trust not whored them all round the world trying to find a buyer.