Charles Green Wants Rangers Return

Why would anyone welcome him back? A proven liar.

What are the lies? I am genuinely asking. I may have missed something on here while I was travelling at one point and I only use this sight for my club info.

Any figure will be divisive.

That's totally wrong. I could name loads of people who could fulfil whatever role Green wants and wouldn't be seen as divisive.

There are very few who would be as divisive as Green. Some think he's the best thing since sliced bread and some don't trust him in any shape or form.

cant believe some still think hes a Messiah hes a lying yorkshire prick.

gribz.. what lies ? do we start with the little white ones like I only met white

1nce .ok mabie twice... ok I met him 13times in total..

or the big white elephant ones like .... I put my own hard cash into this club I...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Edited by blueflag

What are the lies? I am genuinely asking. I may have missed something on here while I was travelling at one point and I only use this sight for my club info.

he lied about his involvement with Whyte, and I find it hard to trust him after that.

That's totally wrong. I could name loads of people who could fulfil whatever role Green wants and wouldn't be seen as divisive.

There are very few who would be as divisive as Green. Some think he's the best thing since sliced bread and some don't trust him in any shape or form.

Even Walter Smith creates division in his current role. I accept some may be more divisive than others but I think as a support we'll very rarely agree on anyone or anything.

Even Walter Smith creates division in his current role. I accept some may be more divisive than others but I think as a support we'll very rarely agree on anyone or anything.

no wonder when we have so many idiotic fans so bloody gullible.

theres an abundance of blue noses just love that ostrich style under the sand.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

he lied about his involvement with Whyte, and I find it hard to trust him after that.
If we were going to sell good season ticket numbers the last thing the support needed to hear was about how they'd buttered up Whyte, even though it was a necessary evil.