Charles Green Wants Rangers Return

If you don't know something then say so, not you but anyone, don't try and justify any standpoint by using online forums as evidence. Not knowing is fine. We can't all know everything. Online forums are populated by all kinds of people with all sorts of agendas especially the one you mentioned. It is the last place i would go for anything to do with Rangers.

I was only responding to a point that basically said everyone wants Walter as chairman.

Aren't you supposed to provide proof rather than others search for it, isn't that the way message boards work.

your the only one arguing with me. as i say it's all well documented and we have been over it time and again for months.

if you don't want to believe me feel free but i am right.

WHere and when?

Has that been confirmed by anyone but boarders in black & white?

Which no-one has AFAIK ever seen and would not have come to pass despite CVA failing, as another company bought the club. As far as I am aware, Whyte never backed his claims about being an owner of Sevco 5088 up thus far?

See, I am not sure about wanting Green back or how he did his dealings. But I'm neither willing to fall for rumours spouted by Whyte and Co., who try to discredit the chap who apparently conned him. We will most likely never find out the truth, but should for the time being stop labelling various club officials "liars" or the like. Boards are obviously there for free speech and all, but the way we've come to speak about these people is really becoming a worry. We propably all agree that our club is something special and thus a little (sic!) more dignity would probably fit us all well.

In that respect, enjoy your Sunday!

everyone saw the cva proposal it was published in full. everyone heard green say whyte introduced him to d@p, everyone has seen the ipo prospectus re the money green has got and is getting.

at least everyone who wants to.

green told us whyte was sevco 5088. i believe him.

your the only one arguing with me. as i say it's all well documented and we have been over it time and again for months.

if you don't want to believe me feel free but i am right.

I am not arguing with anyone and don't intend to I know what Mr Green done for my club and will be forever grateful. I am just pointing out that you do not appear to understand how it works when you state something as fact without the slightest back-up apart from it is well documented or I know I am right.

Which no-one has AFAIK ever seen and would not have come to pass despite CVA failing, as another company bought the club. As far as I am aware, Whyte never backed his claims about being an owner of Sevco 5088 up thus far?

Green confessed to Whyte being owner of Sevco 5088. If the CVA had been successful the club would have been owned by Sevco 5088 because Whytes shares would have been needed.

When it was rejected Green, Ahmad, Stockbridge and D&P had a contingency plan to cut Whyte loose by transferring to a different Newco from the one which had a 'binding' agreement.

According to the results of our forensic investigation, Whyte now doesn't have a leg to stand on regarding any claim to ownership. The club is satisfied as are the SFA that this is the case.

There's plenty of other stuff to speculate on but this is all common knowledge. I don't understand how some folks here apparently missed these facts.

Guest kenjay

Well, I would be delighted to see CG back in some capacity. I am not one of those who think the sun shines out of Walter's arse. I would ask exactly what it is that Walter does but I doubt if anyone could tell me for the simple reason that no one knows.

Green confessed to Whyte being owner of Sevco 5088. If the CVA had been successful the club would have been owned by Sevco 5088 because Whytes shares would have been needed.

When it was rejected Green, Ahmad, Stockbridge and D&P had a contingency plan to cut Whyte loose by transferring to a different Newco from the one which had a 'binding' agreement.

According to the results of our forensic investigation, Whyte now doesn't have a leg to stand on regarding any claim to ownership. The club is satisfied as are the SFA that this is the case.

There's plenty of other stuff to speculate on but this is all common knowledge. I don't understand how some folks here apparently missed these facts.

He certainly didn't confess to Whyte being the owner of anything.

I am not arguing with anyone and don't intend to I know what Mr Green done for my club and will be forever grateful. I am just pointing out that you do not appear to understand how it works when you state something as fact without the slightest back-up apart from it is well documented or I know I am right.

i state it as a fact because it is.

if you want to try and disprove the fact then have at it.