Charles Green Wants Rangers Return

hes taken 2.5 million cash directly out of club funds and was brought in by whyte. he signed a deal to hand us back to whyte than thankfully hmrc scuppered.

i don't understand why hes not universally hated personally.

Well when you put it so one sided and leave out any positive contributions at all...

You even admitted to me once or twice that you liked the guy as a person.

I don't think you can read anything, anything at all, into that.

Websites are all we have to go by really as well as who we know personally, i'm certainly not able to go around the country and the world doing a survey with all the Rangers support.

hes taken 2.5 million cash directly out of club funds and was brought in by whyte. he signed a deal to hand us back to whyte than thankfully hmrc scuppered.

i don't understand why hes not universally hated personally.

I note you appear to make many accusations of God knows what without any sort of back-up. Mr Green has been a God send for our club a doer not a worthless talker.

Well when you put it so one sided and leave out any positive contributions at all...

You even admitted to me once or twice that you liked the guy as a person.

yes but the bad side is a hell of a side. i would let him take me for a pint with his 2.5 million. the though of someone like that back in control of the money makes me shudder violently though.

i fear when the maximum time runs out and accounts are finally produced many people are going to get a very rude awakening.

I note you appear to make many accusations of God knows what without any sort of back-up. Mr Green has been a God send for our club a doer not a worthless talker.

their is full documented proof of all i say in various places most of them from charles own mouth.

read the cva proposal the ipo document if you don't believe me.

Guys can we please avoid using abusive terms to describe fellow fans or others who have contributed to the club.

We can disagree with people and /or their opinion more suitably than that.

Cheers!

Websites are all we have to go by really as well as who we know personally, i'm certainly not able to go around the country and the world doing a survey with all the Rangers support.

If you don't know something then say so, not you but anyone, don't try and justify any standpoint by using online forums as evidence. Not knowing is fine. We can't all know everything. Online forums are populated by all kinds of people with all sorts of agendas especially the one you mentioned. It is the last place i would go for anything to do with Rangers.

In what way? The man rifled our pockets and lied his way through his time here.

their is full documented proof of all i say in various places most of them from charles own mouth.

read the cva proposal the ipo document if you don't believe me.

Aren't you supposed to provide proof rather than others search for it, isn't that the way message boards work.

hes taken 2.5 million cash directly out of club funds ...

WHere and when?

... and was brought in by whyte.

Has that been confirmed by anyone but boarders in black & white?

... he signed a deal to hand us back to whyte ...

Which no-one has AFAIK ever seen and would not have come to pass despite CVA failing, as another company bought the club. As far as I am aware, Whyte never backed his claims about being an owner of Sevco 5088 up thus far?

See, I am not sure about wanting Green back or how he did his dealings. But I'm neither willing to fall for rumours spouted by Whyte and Co., who try to discredit the chap who apparently conned him. We will most likely never find out the truth, but should for the time being stop labelling various club officials "liars" or the like. Boards are obviously there for free speech and all, but the way we've come to speak about these people is really becoming a worry. We propably all agree that our club is something special and thus a little (sic!) more dignity would probably fit us all well.

In that respect, enjoy your Sunday!