An insult to the Rangers support ?

Warnings dont work with Keevins and his kind.

Total life bans for him and Spiers, Guidi et al.

Scumbags that have rarely reported fairly on us, and have often deliberately misreported or lied about us.

No more tellings off, refuse them club access forever more and see how their bosses like it.

I've actually come to agree with this point of view over the past couple of years. I used to think banning them would just make matters worse, but to be perfectly honest, things can't get any worse, so just ban the lot of them. Every single one with a shit-stirring, anti-Rangers, poison pen just gets banned from Ibrox and permanently banned too. They'll just send minions in to gather intel and report back to them, but at least they'll be reduced to reporting with second hand information, so it will carry even less weight than it does already. Done!

The club has been far too slow taking action against these parasites and the publications who employ them. Life bans are a must for the likes of Spiers, Guidi & Keevins. Newspapers are less of a worry these days because their sales are on the decline but banning broadcasters is absolutely necessary. The BBC should have banned long ago as should ClydeSSB even if they are supposedly a sponsor.

Is it any wonder a lot of the Rangers support think that our senior management are completely out of touch with the support when Wattie takes him aside for a wee quiet word and is then mocked in a newspaper article.

Over to you Walter and i know what i'd be doing about it.

Wearralaughingstock:rolleyes: