Scottish Professional Football League

Guest David Longmuir

Ouch, SPFL launch new brand with no website, no sponsors and amateur hour graphics. Scottish football is in some mess! The only question remaining is who's paying Doncaster & Regan to screw our game up?

The four divisions have been named Scottish Premiership, Scottish Championship, Scottish League One and Scottish League Two.

Notice no Sponsors.

SPFL Chief Executive Neil Doncaster said: “A mountain of work has been done over the summer to get to this point and I believe there is much more that can be done. The new branding sets a new identity for the future of Scottish professional league football. The new league set-up reflects very much the recommendations Henry McLeish made in his report for the future of Scottish football.”

Edited by chilledbear

The four divisions have been named Scottish Premiership, Scottish Championship, Scottish League One and Scottish League Two.

That's imaginative....

What's wrong with just have divisions 1-4??? Why the need for a fancy name???

I like the way Doncaster is passing the buck to McLeish..... if it fails he can say "well I only oversaw the recommendations made to me". McLeish being set up as the scapegoat in event of failure !

I like the way Doncaster is passing the buck to McLeish..... if it fails he can say "well I only oversaw the recommendations made to me". McLeish being set up as the scapegoat in event of failure !

Oh, they've got it sewn up Craig. Regan's been using the McLeish report as a default fallback position too.

Scottish fans could do with organising a march on Hampden to campaign for the removal of these clowns.

Edited by Zappa

We paid 200k apparently to copy the designs of the English Leagues "easy money" for somebody

That's a disgraceful waste of money. They could have paid a graphic designer less than £2k to give them unique designs which look 20 times better.