Your all time XI

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I didn't say he never played on the left. We all know how Walter likes to play his wingers.

Try and prove you're right and I'm wrong. We've both got him playing as striker anyway :laugh2::laugh2:

I'm not meaning to have a go at you mate but Laudrup was a left winger much like Goram was a keeper. It simply just was his position and in my team I put him wide left in a 4-3-3!

Similar to the likes of Cooper, you'll see tribute footage showing him making as many runs through the middle as on either wing. We've all got selective memories. I best recall him as a right winger. Most statistic sites are non-committal having his position down as attack. At least we can both agree Goram was a keeper and Laudrup was a winger.

Dave Smith is on the edge of my memory, but in modern day terms would he be more of a defensive midfielder than an out and out central defender, my vague memories are more of him being very comfortable on the ball, could beat a man and lay off a pass than being someone who would compete in the air and put in fearsome tackles, CB?

We have had a luxury of talented players over the years, one person, who has featured, and I think is one of the best players to ever wear a Rangers strip is Giovanni van Bronkhorst. Could play multiple positions, rarely had a bad game, could score from most areas.

Similar to the likes of Cooper, you'll see tribute footage showing him making as many runs through the middle as on either wing. We've all got selective memories. I best recall him as a right winger. Most statistic sites are non-committal having his position down as attack. At least we can both agree Goram was a keeper and Laudrup was a winger.

Mate, he was a left winger, it's absurd that you don't seem to know this. I'm only 26 but my memories of him being hunted down the left wing by 5 players at a time are probably the closest I'll ever get to seeing a Maradona/Messi type player for us.

Are you getting confused with his brother Michael? He played anywhere in the final third. Brian played religiously on the left wing.

I'm only 26 but my memories of him being hunted down the left wing by 5 players at a time are probably the closest I'll ever get to seeing a Maradona/Messi type player for us.

Like I say, I'm not denying that he played some games on the left wing for us and I too have some great memories of him there playing as I do him playing on the right. The only difference is that I wasn't 9 or 10 years old when he played his last competitive game for us. Selective memories especailly apply to childhood.

Goram - Sub Chris Woods

Stevens - Sub Jardine

Gough - Sub Amoruso

Butcher - Sub John Greig

Numan - Sub Davie Robertson

Durrant - Sub Albertz,

Baxter - Sub Barry Ferguson

Gascoigne - Sub Trevor Steven

Laudrup - Sub Davie Cooper

Not too worried about formation with this four. Just put them on the park, give them a ball and tell them to get on with it.

McCoist - Sub Mo Johnston

Derek Johnstone - Sub Hateley

Like I say, I'm not denying that he played some games on the left wing for us and I too have some great memories of him there playing as I do him playing on the right. The only difference is that I wasn't 9 or 10 years old when he played his last competitive game for us. Selective memories especailly apply to childhood.

Oh dear, now you are patronising me after making that clanger.

I can't actually recall Laudrup EVER playing on the right wing for us. Just give up mate.